Rovers Meeting Saturday 1/16/10 @ 4:30 PM

Started by deonchan, December 23, 2009, 05:50:56 PM

deonchan

For those interested, it shall be Saturday 1/16/10 @ 4:30 PM

An email has been sent to all Rovers that have currently signed up for the 2010 staff.

If you have an invite code and have not signed up yet, please do so or if you are interested in Rovers and need the meeting location please Private Message me, thank you.
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Dagger-6

I'm tempted to show up at this one since it's the first one of the year...and I should probably try to attend at least one meeting before the actual convention.  Anyone know the expected turnout?  Hm...I might as well call Gabe tomorrow to see if he'll show.

I don't suppose one of you fine folks is driving up from San Diego.  And hopefully I am not preoccupied with studies...

Rennais

Is there a safe and relatively inexpensive motel to stay nearby the meeting site?

deonchan

Quote from: Rennais on December 26, 2009, 11:13:32 AM
Is there a safe and relatively inexpensive motel to stay nearby the meeting site?

Yeah the guest room @ my place! *head bonk* You know who would have a cow if you ended up @ a hotel!
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Jerry

Quote from: Rennais on December 26, 2009, 11:13:32 AM

On a serious note, you may want to get in touch with the Host of the meeting  - I reconize the addy in the e-mail Deochan sent out.
She may be willing to offer a couch to save you monies.

knowing a group like the rovers I doubt you will get much sleep though. They like to party well into the night :)

Unfortunately, I have a schedule conflict with that evening so I will not be able to provide any Rockband or Kareoke entertainment of the evening...

then again the house host will be more than happy to improv entertainment to keep you guys busy [after the official meeting of course] :)

@ Rennais  - Welcome and thanks for showing interest in the Rover's crew.
if you havent already you should e-mail [email protected] or send Deonchan a PM via the forums and he'll get you connected with the e-mail of the location for the 1st Rovers meetings.

Roommates allowing, I'll see if future meetings are okay to be held back at my home in East San Jose.
Looking forward to 2010!

Woot.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

jes.panda

Is there anyone who is going that could pick me up from BART?  Thanks.

EJAY420

This might be a stupid question but What is a rover? rover's meetings? I have a lot of free time on my hands and I wouldnt mind helping out.
Most Impressive.

Rennais

Quote from: Jerry on December 28, 2009, 09:37:09 AM
On a serious note, you may want to get in touch with the Host of the meeting  - I reconize the addy in the e-mail Deochan sent out.
She may be willing to offer a couch to save you monies.

knowing a group like the rovers I doubt you will get much sleep though. They like to party well into the night :)

Unfortunately, I have a schedule conflict with that evening so I will not be able to provide any Rockband or Kareoke entertainment of the evening...

then again the house host will be more than happy to improv entertainment to keep you guys busy [after the official meeting of course] :)

@ Rennais  - Welcome and thanks for showing interest in the Rover's crew.
if you havent already you should e-mail [email protected] or send Deonchan a PM via the forums and he'll get you connected with the e-mail of the location for the 1st Rovers meetings.

Roommates allowing, I'll see if future meetings are okay to be held back at my home in East San Jose.
Looking forward to 2010!

Woot.

I am all set for this meeting now.  Thank you for the info and the Welcome ^_^

deonchan

Quote from: EJAY420 on January 02, 2010, 03:08:09 PM
This might be a stupid question but What is a rover? rover's meetings? I have a lot of free time on my hands and I wouldnt mind helping out.

Short answer: We essentially help keeping the peace with all Con go-ers, help with line control, and do general assistance and safety needs around the Convention.

Long asnwer will prob come from steve.young or braveheart as I have to head out ATM

^_^
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

jes.panda

Quote from: jes.panda on January 02, 2010, 01:56:43 PM
If there is anyone at all.  You can contact me at [email protected].

deonchan

Quote from: jes.panda on January 14, 2010, 01:02:58 AM

which BART station?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

jes.panda

Quote from: deonchan on January 14, 2010, 01:19:28 PM
Quote from: jes.panda on January 14, 2010, 01:02:58 AM

which BART station?
The Milbrae Bart Station.