Anyone here in the Concord, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Martinez area?

Started by Junon, December 24, 2009, 12:42:26 AM

Junon

Or anyone who lives close by...

I currently live in Pleasant Hill, CA. I am wondering who else lives around here that will be going to Fanime 2010.

I know nothing of anime and wondering if anyone would be interested in crash coursing me through some so I can actually attend Fanime for what it's intended to do, for the first time. Ironically, I've been going to Fanime since it started at Chabot, but I always went with friends for the sake of hanging out, not actually paying attention to the con itself. I kinda wanna try some of the anime stuff but I'd like to go in with some knowledge of it. I would like to perhaps organize an anime-gathering once a week (or every two weeks) if someone has the DVD's to bring. I have zero Anime movies myself. I do however had an awesome entertainment center in which to play these DVD's.

Don't worry I'm not creepy, don't have a criminal record, don't do drugs, have a spotless driving record and work a full-time job and all my friends love me. I also have a cute cat that plays fetch, eats noodles, peanut-butter and olives.

Willing to pick up and drop off as I have a car.