Magic the Gathering Panel?

Started by azor12, January 05, 2010, 08:31:15 PM

azor12

There probably quite a few people who might be interested in learning what Magic the Gathering is and how to play. Im sure there are plently of people who are curious about the casual and competitve environments that Magic can provide. Would anyone be interested in putting together a panel for this? I know i would love to help this panel out

Kava

This might be something better suited to table-top gaming - because then an actual demonstration could be put on. ^__^ They have the proper set-up for something like that, whereas panels doesn't.
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

kevincarltoningram

I agree that it might not be a panel thing, but I do think that a place to learn these card games at a con would be a nice idea!

blazearmoru

MomirVig

This will be my first time going to Fanime or an anime con in general. I do play magic the gathering, will there be and casual games there? Like say could I bring my deck with and would there be a good amount of other players there to join me? ???

a2nxtcrav3r

Yes, the player base for MTG is quite large at fanime, 30-50 people show up a year with decks, formats out there I have played, legacy, EDH, 250 5-color, extended, Vintage

There are also daily drafts ran and possible T-2 standard tournaments