Who here loves Mexican food?

Started by JohnnyAR, January 07, 2010, 07:00:30 PM

Kazuko

loool

I enjoy mexican food I mean I live near a friggen papalote so I get my fix when I can

Now if we talk about Peruvian ha haaa la comida de mis Peruanos man :U I love making it and I love it when my family makes it
I <3 being Peruvian

Jerry

all these posts and not a single picture of epic mexican food? :P

Fail.  :-\

as for me I cant go with out some awesome desserts.
Like Flan  :D

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Glitch

Quote from: caskaslyrk on January 21, 2010, 01:05:54 PM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on January 13, 2010, 02:48:42 PM
I like mexican food, my mom makes it alot for the whole family. not Taco hell (Taco bell) crap.

I am with you there on Taco Hell!  Unless I see the mystery meat being prepared I just can't eat it!
I am going to have to bring some cooking supplies with me to Fanime this year to make some home made tortillas for some REAL tacos!  Hey I might be able to make some extra money..LOL
Reminds me of a while ago when I told everybody "2010 is gonna be my tenth fanime, so let's have a carne asada in my room. XD"

BunofGovt

Spent Saturday up at Columbia State Historic Park near Angels Camp, CA.  Had a great time hanging out and panning for gold (didn't find any boo) with some friends.  Afterwards went into Sonora a ways and stopped at a Mexican restaurant for a late lunch.  Can't remember the name of it because I was following behind everyone else when we were walking down the street and I don't think I even noticed the name on the menu (frankly I was starving and very tired).  I do remember ordering the combo chicken tamale/steak taquito (with rice beans guac and sour cream).  We had a couple of baskets of flour tortilla chips and corn tortilla chips on the table with a small bowl of salsa and also a bowl of chopped cabbage (I think slightly marinated).

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: Glitch on January 21, 2010, 03:04:52 PM
I like mexican food, my mom makes it alot for the whole family. not Taco hell (Taco bell) crap.

I am with you there on Taco Hell!  Unless I see the mystery meat being prepared I just can't eat it!
I am going to have to bring some cooking supplies with me to Fanime this year to make some home made tortillas for some REAL tacos!  Hey I might be able to make some extra money..LOL
Reminds me of a while ago when I told everybody "2010 is gonna be my tenth fanime, so let's have a carne asada in my room. XD"
Hey you bring the Carne Asade..and I will make the tortillas..together we can be a room vendor!  :P...ahh snap whose bringing the guacamole?

G.I.R

Hmmm...  Wasn't there a topic about prepairing food in your hotel room? XD

I worry less about the mystery meat at Taco Bell than the taco shells that are the consistency (and probably taste like) of a CD-ROM.  =P

G.I.R

Quote from: caskaslyrk on January 22, 2010, 01:16:14 AM

Hey you bring the Carne Asade..and I will make the tortillas..together we can be a room vendor!  :P...ahh snap whose bringing the guacamole?
I have an Avacado tree...

Knightfire

Quote from: G.I.R on January 22, 2010, 01:17:59 AM
Quote from: caskaslyrk on January 22, 2010, 01:16:14 AM

I have an Avacado tree...

So do I!
Starting work for Fanime 2011

OniCourseMusha

I love Mexican food that I ate at Taqueria La Cumbre at Mission district in SF last week.  Very fresh that I would love to take couple people there!  I also like the other Mexican restaurant that Jonas group took us after the Fanime meeting thats called Taqueria!  Very juicy Super Burrito Carne Asada.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

david

Does anyone not like Mexican food?  It's so good.  I know this taco stand in Daly City that has the biggest and best tasting burritos.  I go there all the time.

PrimeraEspada1

I love mexican food!!!!!!

There's this place here in Oakland called Las Pamas they make shrimp and steak burritos
best thing i ever tasted.

cosplay for fanime 010:
Starrk (Los Lobos?)
Asuma