ConOps now recruiting for 2010. Come join the collective!

Started by Lorem_Ipsum, January 12, 2010, 07:55:03 PM

Jerry

Quote from: ruby19_4 on June 10, 2010, 08:52:35 AM
:) I dont know. It will be my first time to join in. I email them, but I didnt receive any response yet.

I would think that Fanime Staff is enjoying some much deserved down time after the Recent Fanime goodness~ or they might be dealing with PCD [post con depression] and/or the "Con sickness" among other random things.

I believe Fanime "Dead Dog Day" is in the works, so if your interested in joining staff, Dead Dog is a way to meet some staff members [assuming non-staff is allowed] and get general info about all the departments and which suits your needs and interest. And we really do start planning for Fanime 2011 as soon as Dead Dog Ends.

So in other words be patient, and I'm sure someone will eventually respond.

Or you can always be assimilated... I mean join Rovers.  ;)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Aelia

I think, Jerry, that Dead Dog is meant to be for 2010 staff, and not for recruitment.

The best way to join staff is to come to the first few meetings for 2011 and get to know people, ask around, talk to heads and seconds, find out what each department expects from you before you commit to working for anyone specific.
Director of Operations

ruby19_4

Cool. Thank you. I will try any of those. Just wondering. Do you might know when they will start doing it?