Vocaloid 2010 Gathering

Started by error00004, January 15, 2010, 02:45:49 PM

error00004

To Cyborg: Ah I see. Well I wouldn't mind help if you would be interested since this would be my second gathering hosting so I'm a bit new to this whole thing.

Updated.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Cosplay Cyborg

Well, I don't know if I know enough about the Vocaloid fandom to be of much help, but if you need a loud voice I've definitely got skills in the "barking orders" department. XP I'm excited~

- Cy

Kiara

I shall be there as Akaito, hopefully. It all depends on the time and day, but I'll do my best.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

error00004

Well Vocaloids are pretty easy to spot, just look for the headphone and similar clothes to the original characters.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Valdrein

My friend is doing Magnet Kaito, so I'll be doing a Magnet Gakupo to match ^^
Not sure on days, we're pretty open right now though since we are going to re-use some sakura con cosplays X'D
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

Death_Note_Matt

Put me down as Kamui Gakupo XD
I finally finished his costume.
Another Player has Entered the Game

Cosplay Cyborg

Ah! I suddenly remembered someone had asked for a Len to sing Kokoro x Kokoro/Kiseki with at Karaoke somewhere on this thread. Just wanted to pop in to say I'm up for it~ I love Kokoro x Kokoro/Kiseki to death (which is why I'm making Scientist!Len after all) so I started learning his part earlier. :3

- Cy

error00004

Updated!
Also Death_Note_Matt, weren't you the one that was holding the gathering? Because if you want you can take control of it again.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Cosplay Cyborg

Last year's host was supposed to be Shivaness from cosplay.com. I dunno if she's attending this year. I can ask next time I see her.

- Cy

error00004

Well I was just asking, I mean it's not like I'm leaving being host or anything, just wondering if they wanted to host since they were the ones that started the thread in the first place.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Cosplay Cyborg

I dunno. Does it matter? The way I've usually seen it done is whoever posts the thread first and has it well organized and all that jazz is the host for that year. There's never been any "official" host before and I don't really think there should be. The series doesn't belong to any of us - it belongs to its creator. If the company that made Vocaloid were to step forward and demand to host this gathering it would be one thing, but if another cosplayer simply decided that they were the "official" host for any particular reason I don't really think I'd support them unless they'd put their money where their mouth is and made the thread. It's first-come, first-served as far as I'm concerned, and since you made the thread first, that makes you the host.

- Cy

error00004

Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

artisticpsyco

I may come as Black Rock Shooter Miku depending on the time. c:

error00004

I got you artisticpsyco.

Come to think of time a date, I would actually like to hear some suggestions about when you guys would like to do this since I was thinking either sunday or friday, not really saturday since it's the day where everything is the most crowded. :/
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

RooBird

In my opinion, I think Friday would be a good day. I'm not sure how everyone else feels, though.  :D
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

shirokiryuu

Hmm... I'm not on the list, but I'm changing from a "maybe" to a "most likely going" (Saihate Miku). Friday sounds like a nice time too! I probably will have to take the train to San Jose, so I'll probably adjust my schedule accordingly.

artisticpsyco

Friday does sound good ^-^ I have the least gatherings that day too, so I'll have more of a chance of coming.

error00004

shirokiryuu: BAHH!!! Sorry!!! I got you down now > ~<

Well I have decided on Friday as well since - _- I'm not in the mood to change into a costume that requires lots of buckles and carrying props on the first day heh ^___^;
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

shirokiryuu

Actually I'm not sure about my vote for Friday, since I have classes until 3 at my university. However, I'll try my best to make the assigned time  :-\

error00004

Well we can do it later at night.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ