Vocaloid 2010 Gathering

Started by error00004, January 15, 2010, 02:45:49 PM

artisticpsyco

Ack! ._. I totally forgot about school!! What time would this be at? I get out of school a little after 2.

error00004

Well I know some people shall be going to school that's why I thought of it later in the day, maybe 5? of later then that.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

mirnamomo

Ummm, I'll be going as SF-A2 Miki, her default outfit and maybe an original designed magnet version.

mirnamomo

Quote from: error00004 on March 03, 2010, 03:30:43 PM
Well we can do it later at night.
Quote from: error00004 on March 04, 2010, 05:20:15 PM
Well I know some people shall be going to school that's why I thought of it later in the day, maybe 5? of later then that.

Umm later in the day would be wonderful, cause most people are coming from school so in the time it takes to get there it would be 5 or 6 and then by the time they got settled in hotel then went to get regestered, etc, sooo 7 or 7:30ish would be nice to be sure all who want to go can make it.

d man n

ok im defanatly going as magnet kaito and i still think it would be cool for all of us to gointo 1 resturant like after the gathering
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

mirnamomo

Quote from: d man n on March 04, 2010, 06:06:34 PM
ok im defanatly going as magnet kaito and i still think it would be cool for all of us to gointo 1 resturant like after the gathering

I totally agree with you, although I most likey won't able to do that, that seems really cool.

Oh what magnet pairing are you doing? Or are you just going to be an unpaired kaito? I'm sorry I am currious!

luluuxduplica1223

I'm probably going as Miku. :3 If i go on friday. Maybe after school. I get out at aorund 3 PM x.x I have no clue what style Miku. XD Its the most common one I think. My friend got the costume and didn't want it. So we swtiched one for one.

The wig is messed up though x.x So if anyone knows a really good way to untangle Miku's long pigtails, please tell me. xD

But other than that, I'd love to go. Or if not, hang out whenever I can. :3
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

shirokiryuu

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on March 04, 2010, 06:54:53 PM
I'm probably going as Miku. :3 If i go on friday. Maybe after school. I get out at aorund 3 PM x.x I have no clue what style Miku. XD Its the most common one I think. My friend got the costume and didn't want it. So we swtiched one for one.

The wig is messed up though x.x So if anyone knows a really good way to untangle Miku's long pigtails, please tell me. xD

I'd like advice on this too, my wig is getting more and more tangled every time I use it. I've read that you can use hair detangler, and comb with a large tooth comb starting from the bottom. However, I'm not really sure how well it works..

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: shirokiryuu on March 04, 2010, 07:51:51 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on March 04, 2010, 06:54:53 PM

I'd like advice on this too, my wig is getting more and more tangled every time I use it. I've read that you can use hair detangler, and comb with a large tooth comb starting from the bottom. However, I'm not really sure how well it works..

I've heard amazing things about Silicone Spray Lubricant, when it comes to de-tangling wigs. There's more info on this thread from Cosplay.com here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=185958

But basically, if you don't want to read through it, here's a result picture after somebody used it on their tangled and unkempt wig: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2151264/

And its very cheap. I haven't used it myself on any of my wigs (haven't needed to yet), but it definitely seems worth looking into.

Hi by the way, I probably seem like a random person but I'm friends with the gathering host and am a possible attendant of this gathering, if I get around to making a Kaiko cosplay before Fanime rolls around. =P

artisticpsyco

Oh! 8D I've used that stuff~ It doesn't damage costumes or fabric that I know of either. At least, it never has for any of my cosplays.

shirokiryuu

Thanks a lot! Looks like it's something i can get at my local hardware store, so I don't have to order it online  :)

d man n

well most likely ill be going unpaired there might be a rin and lin and maybe a miku but i really have no idea which of my friends are coming and who as
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

StarPikachu

Quote from: Cosplay Cyborg on February 19, 2010, 09:14:21 PM
Ah! I suddenly remembered someone had asked for a Len to sing Kokoro x Kokoro/Kiseki with at Karaoke somewhere on this thread. Just wanted to pop in to say I'm up for it~ I love Kokoro x Kokoro/Kiseki to death (which is why I'm making Scientist!Len after all) so I started learning his part earlier. :3

- Cy
Ah, that was me. I didn't notice that someone actually replied to that. O_o As I said before, I most likely won't be able to come, so you don't need to spend too much effort on this.
Thanks to MetroidHunter26 for the sig!

error00004

Quote from: mirnamomo on March 04, 2010, 06:01:41 PM
Quote from: error00004 on March 03, 2010, 03:30:43 PM
Well we can do it later at night.
Quote from: error00004 on March 04, 2010, 05:20:15 PM

Umm later in the day would be wonderful, cause most people are coming from school so in the time it takes to get there it would be 5 or 6 and then by the time they got settled in hotel then went to get regestered, etc, sooo 7 or 7:30ish would be nice to be sure all who want to go can make it.

Well I mean I can always extend it? o .0 I mean it can be from a certain time to another? Well it will be the gathering then who ever wants to stay would be in the arcade?
=___=' I don't know if I made sense.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

shirokiryuu

Hmmmm... If Friday's going to be a problem, what about the other days? While Friday may be less crowded, I'm thinking less people might come, since some people don't come on Fridays.

error00004

Well I would of thought that friday would have been good since Vocaloids aren't omega hard to cosplay, it's also comfortable to wear, This is my opinion, It's because since people are arriving some would like to arrive in cosplay, that's why I thought friday, not only that but sat and sunday are really really busy days and I can't do that >; since I'm hosting another gathering besides this one. I can't really do it on Monday either since..it's one of the worst days to have a gathering when people are rushing out of the hotels being inside crowded elevators. (cough experiences)
So I would be staying with holding this gathering on Friday, it can be as late as possible, like as long as people want to hang out, dinner.. . __. wait. Are we allowed to eat in the arcade? because we might just be able to do like a midnight picnic.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Foxberry

Really hoping BRS will be finished in time for WonderCon, if not I'll definitely be cosplaying her by Fanime. ^^

luluuxduplica1223

Alright. if I go on friday, I will come as Hatsune Miku. :3 Not sure which outfit xD All I know is that its the most common.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

error00004

Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Leslie~Leslie

*fangasms*

OH HECK YES!

Put Megurine Luka down for maybe, please~! ^^
FFFffff :< I've got the wig, headset, and all the materials to make the outfit, but shool phails me and here i am with a buttload of homework...>_> Horray for procrastination!

also, Gakupos beware...I will glomp you~! >:'D

EDIT: ohai im gonna sound like an advertising person, but VOCALOIDOtaku.net is the perfect place for people like us XD
Oh what

Why

Why did I just do that. ono