Vocaloid 2010 Gathering

Started by error00004, January 15, 2010, 02:45:49 PM

error00004

Alright then I guess we can hold the gathering at 5pm and go meet at the arcade at 7?
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Foxberry

Works for me, not sure if I'll go to the arcade since my boots are evil. But I might, I also will need to get dinner. So I'll be there for the gathering for sure. X3

Rizumi

I'm doing Rin for sure.
But it's one of the following:
Magnet
Juvenile
or
Regular. -____-
I'll get back to the forums 2 weeks before fanime.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

konataFTW

hack might be 6pm so 5pm is good =)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

error00004

Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Vensy

5pm sounds good for me~ :] I'll probably be cosplaying as Miku most of Fanime anyways. xD Not sure if I feel like dragging my Yoko gun or Maka scythe with me this year. DX
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

hikari_midorichan

Hey hey! Turns out we didn't have enough time to do DWC Rin and Len, so we're most likely going to be there in Lolita versions of them ^^ Maybe next year.

Noyzz

Leslie~Leslie

Name: Leslie
Mission: Complete Luka cosplay by Fanime

;-;

Leslie's gotta drop outta the gathering, but I will for sure be there to snap some shots! =D
You Gakupos better be ready for me to ask you Lukas to GLOMP ATTACK!!! >8D
Oh what

Why

Why did I just do that. ono

Rizumi

Yea, I'm gonna end up doing Regular Rin and I'm gonna bring a friend (idk if he's on the forums xD) as Len.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Foxberry

If the time and date has been set we should get back with BSaphire as soon as possible, I think that we have about a week to get this information to them.

shirokiryuu

Okay, In the end I can't make it.... There's no way I can make it at a time that won't cramp everyone else's schedule. But maybe I'll be able to stop by the arcade meeting  :)

Hope you guys have fun!

error00004

Ok I think I got back to BSaphire.
Also I would like to know how many people would actually be interested in going to the arcade after the gathering, that way I can make it an official event.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Armored-Heart

I might go to the arcade with everyone after, but I'm probably meeting up with someone before Swap Meet so I don't know for sure. So I guess I'm a maybe. <3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Vensy

blah.. T.T I'll be late.. unless we can push the gathering back by like half an hour or fifteen minutes which I doubt.. Lol

I have a performance on Stage Zero at 4:45 in a different outfit. ROFL so I'll have to really rush/change to make it to the gathering on time. @A@''
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

Foxberry

I might go to the Arcade but I'm not a 100% sure. After all with my BRS the heels are kind of evil and I'm sure any sort of DDR or games in general that require me moving about will probably just cause issues. However I may bring flipflops. But I can't be 100% sure if I'll go because I also would like to get lunch (clearly is food dyslexic?) dinner at some point.

error00004

Quote from: Armored-Heart on May 12, 2010, 10:58:41 AM
I might go to the arcade with everyone after, but I'm probably meeting up with someone before Swap Meet so I don't know for sure. So I guess I'm a maybe. <3

. __. I think that the swap meet would be taking place in the arcade as usual...unless...>> I'm deaf and didn't hear anything about it. > 3<

As for the arcade thing, I might just leave it up in the air and not make it an official event. - _- I might just be sitting in the arcade munching on cookies unless if I actually have food.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

OniCourseMusha

Alright!  Sign me up for the Vocaloid gathering!  I finish my dance assisting at 4pm!  I'll be showing up as Kiyoteru Hiyama!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

error00004

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on May 13, 2010, 12:16:26 AM
Alright!  Sign me up for the Vocaloid gathering!  I finish my dance assisting at 4pm!  I'll be showing up as Kiyoteru Hiyama!
I got u on cosplay.com list. Hope you don't mind.
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

shirokiryuu

I was going to go to the arcade meet up, but now I think I want to go to the Flow concert going on that night.... have fun everyone!