Vocaloid 2010 Gathering

Started by error00004, January 15, 2010, 02:45:49 PM

error00004

Quote from: shirokiryuu on May 14, 2010, 11:35:41 PM
I was going to go to the arcade meet up, but now I think I want to go to the Flow concert going on that night.... have fun everyone!
...There is a FLOW concert?!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

StarPikachu

Oh, the gathering's on Friday? Take me off the list, then. It's pretty much confirmed that I'm not going, anyway. Even if I were to go, I'm still in high school, and there's no way I can go on Friday.
Thanks to MetroidHunter26 for the sig!

shirokiryuu

Quote from: error00004 on May 16, 2010, 08:47:42 PM
I was going to go to the arcade meet up, but now I think I want to go to the Flow concert going on that night.... have fun everyone!
Yeah! It's part of Fanime's Music Fest. I was just announced a few days ago...super late, but it's still an awesome update!

ayame_nguyen

Quote from: StarPikachu on May 16, 2010, 08:54:17 PM
Oh, the gathering's on Friday? Take me off the list, then. It's pretty much confirmed that I'm not going, anyway. Even if I were to go, I'm still in high school, and there's no way I can go on Friday.
i'm also in high school and i'm attending fanime on friday o.o you can just go after school :)

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: error00004 on May 14, 2010, 10:37:11 PM
Quote from: OniCourseMusha on May 13, 2010, 12:16:26 AM
Alright!  Sign me up for the Vocaloid gathering!  I finish my dance assisting at 4pm!  I'll be showing up as Kiyoteru Hiyama!
I got u on cosplay.com list. Hope you don't mind.
That's alright.  I'm just keeping a headsup on both sides just incase.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

error00004

Quote from: shirokiryuu on May 16, 2010, 08:57:59 PM
Quote from: error00004 on May 16, 2010, 08:47:42 PM
Yeah! It's part of Fanime's Music Fest. I was just announced a few days ago...super late, but it's still an awesome update!
- ____- Well...damn...I need to see if I can make it to somehow. Most likely I won't be attending though :/
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

error00004

Quote from: ayame_nguyen on May 16, 2010, 09:01:51 PM
Quote from: StarPikachu on May 16, 2010, 08:54:17 PM
i'm also in high school and i'm attending fanime on friday o.o you can just go after school :)
Indeed, do you live far away that is making you unable to attend?
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

error00004

We have an estimate of 63 Vocaloids attending the gathering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

hikari_midorichan

Woohoo!! That's a ton :D

Okay, last-minute change. My friend udonoodle and I are actually gonna go as the Be Mine! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_FN7d2tF0U) version of Rin and Len. XD Dunno if we'll be recognizable...but I thought the clothes were reallycute.
Final weeks of school are seriously draining.

OniCourseMusha

Am I the only Kiyoteru Hiyama cosplayer going?  He's pretty easy to pull off.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

error00004

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on May 18, 2010, 03:32:51 AM
So far yes, I think it's because not that many people know about him >;
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on May 18, 2010, 03:32:51 AM

D:
I know you!

Foxberry

Out of curiosity... ^^; I've never been to Fanime so what does this mean: Location:1FCC LA, I know it's the location but where is this What do the acronyms mean?

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: Foxberry on May 19, 2010, 11:32:27 PM
Out of curiosity... ^^; I've never been to Fanime so what does this mean: Location:1FCC LA, I know it's the location but where is this What do the acronyms mean?

1st Floor Convention Center (Lobby Area by center pillar just inside the entrance)

Its basically right where you walk in XD haha Hope that helped.

Oh, and I don't think I can make it now D: School. PArents wont let me -.- But I would have if I had off :D
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Foxberry

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 20, 2010, 07:39:54 AM
Quote from: Foxberry on May 19, 2010, 11:32:27 PM

1st Floor Convention Center (Lobby Area by center pillar just inside the entrance)

Its basically right where you walk in XD haha Hope that helped.

Oh, and I don't think I can make it now D: School. PArents wont let me -.- But I would have if I had off :D

Thank you so much~ ^_^

error00004

VOCALOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMGEEEE 6 Days!(( pre-reg that is ))
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ

Armored-Heart

Just a thought, but according to the schedule there's a Miku panel at 6, and our gathering's at 5. Maybe we could all go to that after photos and such. xD
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Foxberry

Cool idea Armored-Heart, I may or may not go to the panel, I'd like to find dinner personally after 5. X3

havocluver

Hi I will be attending the gathering as World is mine Miku :D Hopefully I didn't pst this too late in the game ^^;

error00004

It's never to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosplays 10:
Noctis-FF XIII Versus
Mikuo-Vocaloid
Blood Seras-Hellsing
Dizzy-Guilty Gear
Dark Shiek-LoZ