wings_of_an_angel

i wonder why there isnt a monday for checkout o.o

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Knightfire

I'm going to second "Sold Out". Reservations for rooms sell like hot cakes once Fanime Housing goes up. You pretty much have to reserve it once that page goes online.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

BrightHeart76

I've had the Monday night problem before.  Contact housing and get your name on the waiting list.  There are no guarantees that you'll get the night, but it has always worked out for me in the past.  If someone cancels their reservation or more rooms open up you're first in line for them if you're on the waiting list. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

venus_ivy

Getting on the waitlist is a great idea- we're currently working to add more rooms to our block, so hopefully we'll be able to accommodate everyone. I'm sorry for the delay you've experienced with your housing so far!
What do I do for Fanime? I say No!

kollunz

I booked a marriot room yesterday. I just selected a friday arrival and monday departure and got a room!
doot

Rodney_Pheonix

Quote from: kollunz on January 20, 2010, 10:16:54 PM
I booked a marriot room yesterday. I just selected a friday arrival and monday departure and got a room!

Same. Granted had I not had to go to class right then and there I could have gotten Thursday to Monday.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.