Live Action Evangelion

Started by KyraEnsui, January 16, 2004, 07:54:03 PM

Glitch

To play devil's advocate for a moment,gainex is still involved in this.And you know that company isn't one to throw away artist intergrity for money.and it's still rather earlier to make judgement.
I did read one interview that said they'll use 14 and 15 year olds for the role of shinji and the other kids.So I guess that's some type of good news.

frumpy

Who cares about the actors? They haven't even discussed casting issues yet. I just want to see the special effects by WetaWorks.

For the uninformed, WetaWorks did ALL the special effects for the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Their next film project has giant robots invading NY in a world of tomorrow. The film stars Jude Law, Angelina Jolie, and Gwneth Paltrow. The trailer is up and it looks freaking SWEET. If this is what they can do, I can't wait to see how they will accomplish the EVA battles.

http://www.skycaptain.com/home.html

here's a site that's dedicated to the NGE movie:
http://eva.trivialbeing.net/index.php
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

KinFreon

Heheh, heheh, I know I like Angelina Jolie's "special effects". I'm sure Billy Bob did for a few hours, too, before stuff went south faster than a bullet train to Tijuana. Heheh, heheh.

Glitch

I was already convinced the special effects would be no problem when I heard weta was part of this.

QuoteHeheh, heheh, I know I like Angelina Jolie's "special effects".
Now if only they could use the special effects to make her lips appear smoothed out.^,,,,^

Charming_Dorian

KinFreon

Heheh, heheh, Angelina Jolie's lips...heheh, heheh...yeah...heheh...

Shut up, Freavis! Huhuh! Don't make me kick your ass!

Heheh, no way! I'll kick you in the nads! *gets smacked* AHH! Dammit bunghole! *kicks Kin-Head in the nads*

Uhhhgh!

Heheh, heheh...giant robots rule.

Huhuh, yeah...and those chicks who drive them are hot. Huhuh, huhuh.