Parking situation at Sainte Claire?

Started by Avairrianna, January 22, 2010, 03:07:22 PM

Avairrianna

Hello all. I wanted to know from someone who has stayed at the Sainte Claire in the past exactly what the situation on the parking was?

I know some hotels have you buy night parking but under the Hotel amenities it lists none under parking per night at Sainte Claire. Do they have their own parking set aside or is it find your own damn parking somewhere else?

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Kyra_Maverick

I've never stayed there, but from the looks of it rather than 'No Parking At All' it's Valet Parking only @ $15.00/night

Avairrianna

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on January 22, 2010, 03:18:51 PM
I've never stayed there, but from the looks of it rather than 'No Parking At All' it's Valet Parking only @ $15.00/night

Oh god I hope not!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Gwydion

I've stayed there for a couple years and never seen anything other than the valet. Not sure where they park cars as there's no parking garage under the building or anything. I just park in the Con Center and walk across the street.

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: Avairrianna on January 22, 2010, 03:57:30 PM
Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on January 22, 2010, 03:18:51 PM

Oh god I hope not!
Thats whats posted on Fanime's hotel site. You can always call the hotel and ask directly.

leslie

Quote from: Gwydion on January 22, 2010, 04:53:28 PM
I've stayed there for a couple years and never seen anything other than the valet. Not sure where they park cars as there's no parking garage under the building or anything. I just park in the Con Center and walk across the street.

Hi, do you have to pay for parking if you park at the Con Center? I'm staying at the Sainte Claire too and I was wondering about the parking situation as well.
"Vodka means water in Russian, you know."

lyricaldanichan

Sainte Claire only does valet parking like the Marriot and Fairmont. Only the Hilton and Crowne does self parking. Looks like the Crowne has the best price for rooms + parking ($10 a night).

leslie

Well maybe paying for valet won't be so bad, lol...
"Vodka means water in Russian, you know."

Gwydion

Yes, you have to pay for parking at the Con Center. Last year it was 10-12 a day, can't be sure. But it was damn well cheaper than the hotels were charging.

Avairrianna

Well thanks everyone! Having valet parking will be cheaper than the automatic one at con from my experience.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe