Online Receipt Question

Started by Foxberry, February 04, 2010, 08:36:23 PM

Foxberry

I was just checking through my email and it would seem that my receipt or whatever has gotten lost, it's no longer in my inboxes and I have checked three different emails. So I was curious is it necessary that I have that receipt (or confirmation- whatever it's called) that I got through email and just bring my driver's license since that's a given anyway? Or do I need that receipt/confirmation? If so I need to see if I can have that resent to me as I'm not certain as to exactly where it went. I have my hotel confirmation and I check my messages before I delete everything at least twice. First time this has happened to me.

Thanks for the help. ._.;

-Foxberry

SOawesomeness

Hay tharr!

So closer to Fanime, we're going to have an Electronic Postcard that will be attached to your account. You can print that out as your confirmation and bring your valid government issued photo ID when you pick up your badge. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Foxberry

Ah alright. Thanks. ^^ Usually I don't throw out my confirmations so I assumed I got one with my registration perhaps that was my paypal confirmation. ^^; I feel silly but thank you for answering my question!