Target! Katekyo Hitman Reborn 2010! UPDATE!

Started by Touya no Miko, February 04, 2010, 10:41:29 PM

tsukichu☆

@Lunarasea : I saw you, Hibari, and Tsuna at Fanime :D I was with a Basil (The long haired one)
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

Lunarasea

OHI. 8DD

Did you go on Sunday? ;o (How was LM.C.?)
Tentative Fanime 2013 Plans:
- Princess Celestia (MLP)
- Rainbow Dash (MLP)
- Alice Human Sacrifice Rin (Vocaloid)
- Police Panty (PSG)
- Kise Ryouta (KnB)
- Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
- Alibaba (Magi)

tsukichu☆

@Lunarasea : I didn't go to LM.C, but I was there on Sunday~
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

Lunarasea

@Hibari-san : Awh, darn. My friends said some lucky birthday girl got to go onstage and get a hug. ;]
Tentative Fanime 2013 Plans:
- Princess Celestia (MLP)
- Rainbow Dash (MLP)
- Alice Human Sacrifice Rin (Vocaloid)
- Police Panty (PSG)
- Kise Ryouta (KnB)
- Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
- Alibaba (Magi)

tsukichu☆

@Lunarasea : My Mukuro said that too.. They got to hug Maya :U

morgaine

The gathering was so much fun!!  All the fanservice ^/////^  I'll be uploading my pics soon, so I'll post a link hopefully this week!!
Fanime 2019
TBD

vongola_primo

Fuuuuuu. I'm finally leaving the hotel today. D: THe convention center and hotel lobby look so. . .WRONG. . . without everyone in cosplay running around and the awesome general madness that tends to happen. D:

The gathering was awesome though, even if the vicious affection of my decendants broke my cloak chain. (Though that thing broke at least 20 times before the end of the con! I clearly suck at linking chains properly. xD)

AND THAT XANXUS. WITH THE MINI!BESTER. GiottoloevedMini!Bester.

You guys were all amazing. ♥♥

. . . and my Squalo lost his voice the last day, just about. Squeaky 'Vooii'-fail happened. ;^; It made a shark sad. Couldn't even intimidate a freaking pigeon with it.

BSaphire

I had trouble finding your event and missed seeing all of you at the Jump gathering :( I hope that my photogs were able to find you guys and get shots *crosses fingers* Sounds like it was a great gathering though :)
Hope to see you all next year and if you have a gallery for the gathering &/or event please post it in the Photography thread also so I can add it to the list.

Thanx
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC