Fanime fun facts!

Started by Glitch, February 08, 2010, 02:44:33 PM

Jerry

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Liquid

Fanime was created by alien technology found in Roswell, NM.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

narutofan17

Did you know that Fanime is consiring with the mole people
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

PrimeraEspada1

Fanime is actually Area 51.

cosplay for fanime 010:
Starrk (Los Lobos?)
Asuma

Liquid

Fanime is actually a sentient being possessing the hearts and minds of attendees and forcing them to enjoy themselves against their will.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Glitch

FANIME is made up of three elements. The first is FA, which stands for fanservicium; an element that causes organisms to hallucinate their fantasies. The second is NI, which stands for Ninjanium; an element that can cause organisms and other elements to flip out. The third is ME, which stands for Merchandisiam; an element that seem to randomly attract large amounts of other elements with out rhyme or reason.
It may take three or four days for these three elements to form FANIME, depending in which area you are in.

Liquid

Fanime once won a gold medal in the Olympics, but got it taken away when it was discovered that they were under the age limit.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

lady_tomoko

Without Fanime, the world would fall into darkness and then explode into a fire ball of doom.

Glitch

Fanime is a creature that feeds off people's fandom. You must not be exposed to fanime for more than four days or else it will severely deplete your life force. This is the reason the fanime chair switches to a different person once in a while.

kamisamabunny

without fanime, the terrorists win
All I want is "you", whoever you turn out to be <3

heeroyuy135

The Hadron Collider uses technology that has powered every Fanime since 2004

Jerry

started off as a joke between [fanime] 5 college buddies who had nothing else better to do.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Glitch

Fanime doesn't actually exist. It's a conspiracy by ARG to pretend that some event takes place every year, when in fact nothing happens. They do this to help dillusional people feel less sad. Everybody on these forums are actually just people in on the conspiracy.

Knightfire

Fanime makes up for 20% of the city of San Jose's economy.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

AbsolutelyCursed

Fanime is the drug of choice for many in San Jose; stronger than cocaine and marijuana.

Glitch

Fanime invented deoderant. It was primarily for fanboys but apparrantly it took off everywhere except with fanboys.

Death_Note_Matt

Fanime Gave birth to me O_O
Another Player has Entered the Game

Glitch

Once fanime has reached enough attendees, it will rise up and finally be able to leave earth. But before it leaves, Fanime will have an epic battle with AX. A fight that will probably destroy much of the planet and leave alot of people dead.