yugioh panel 2010

Started by slifertheskydragon, February 08, 2010, 06:56:19 PM

slifertheskydragon

I want to hold a panel about yugioh- in general come in for help with:

1. fandom (esp if all you've seen is abridged)
2. questions about 5d's
3. any other questions
4. how to draw the characters ^^
5. how to make one of those crazy wigs XD

If fanime invites guests related to the yugioh fandom, I wanna try to ask them to join in :3

the time is sunday morning (at least that's what im requesting) :3

is there other topics anyone would like to see discussed?

TC X0 Lt 0X

It would make sense to discuss the card game in some way. Most people that are into YuGiOh play the card game. Hell there are probably more players of the card game then watchers of the show at the convention.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

MomirVig

That sounds like a cool idea. I personally have never been a big fan of the anime per say (except abriged) but am a avid player of the card game. If that would included to that would be a great idea.

slifertheskydragon

im sure at the time we can talk about upcoming releases and possible card strategies?

still, it'd be a good opportunity to introduce the card players to the actual series from which its from... >_>

TC X0 Lt 0X

But then I think, "What can you really talk about in the card game?"

"These are the 3 Tier 1 decks. Three months from now the 2 better of the 3 will have half of it's cards banned/limited making it unplayable when limiting these 2 cards would have allowed it to be playable but not dominate. Oh, and that deck there loses nothing. In fact it's getting more support two sets from now."

Lolo Konami  ::)

I think the only thing to talk about would be the unveiling of the Synchro Monsters, how the game has changed from it's beginnings, and explain the basic principles to competitive play and what make's a deck/player good.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

slifertheskydragon

maybe the game from DM to where it is now, i know a few players who stopped playing after DM and never got back until now and all the new game mechanics are teh confusing... >_>

but still i'd still want this to be more of a fan-panel >_> (we won't be gettin LK so don't ask lolol)

Kaori

*laughs* I knew you'd be planning to do a YGO panel! *this is Ariel btw*

Haha, if you need me for anything at the panel just let me know. I can wear the Paradox costume if worse comes to worse haha!

Only problem is if my panel is Sunday Morning at the same time......T_T;; I really wanna go to your panel, Tomo's panel, and Mike's panel.....*sniff*

Random drawing or ygo related contests during the panel would be fun :D
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Kiara

You know I'll be there. :p Hopefully one of my panels isn't at the same time as yours, since I really want to come and watch! Depending on the day, I might tos on Jack just for this panel. Hehe. Great idea by the way, I think people will love this.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Phantom Roxas

I'd be happy to help with the panel, but I think I'd specialize with the 5D's part if I could.