Info For Artist Alley Reg

Started by imoto, February 10, 2010, 08:45:48 AM

banjocat

Quote from: ewu on May 10, 2010, 07:27:10 AM
The tables are being seated in batches and not all 100 were contacted.

I apologize for the assumption.

jAded

Since the first hundred were sent emails on where to choose seating, I do have a couple of questions for the people who missed the cut-off:

1) How is seating going to be determined/assigned? By order of sign up? et?
2) Are we going to get e-mails on where we're sitting at least a couple of weeks before the convention? Or are we at this point, are we just expected to show up and be surprised where we are sitting?

ewu

I am not certain, but i believe it will be a balance of the order that you got the table, the other tables that you requested to be near by, and certain other discretionary factors.

I will check on these issues
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

imoto

The rest of the artists will be seated in order by when they registered thus the sooner you did the closer to the front you will be seated. As for notification (unless you are part of a group) we will update your Reg account with your table number so all you have to do is go online to see where you are sitting. Or you can show up and be surprised either is just peachy with me ^^ we will be reminding everyone of where they are seated at con as well

I hope this helps
your friendly AA Head
~ Stacy

Quote from: jAded on May 11, 2010, 09:57:05 PM
Since the first hundred were sent emails on where to choose seating, I do have a couple of questions for the people who missed the cut-off:

1) How is seating going to be determined/assigned? By order of sign up? et?
2) Are we going to get e-mails on where we're sitting at least a couple of weeks before the convention? Or are we at this point, are we just expected to show up and be surprised where we are sitting?

jAded

Thanks for the quick response Stacy. Is there a estimated time frame of when the seating will be finalized and people will be notified of where they will be seated?

Rosewine

What will check in procedures be like?
I have class Friday so would checking in Saturday be ok?

Cole

Hello,

My group has received a table assignment however there is an issue.

We bought two tables during registration...but we were only assigned one table.  I've already emailed Fanime staff with this issue but have not yet received a response.  Is there a way to fix this without losing the location we're at (we were assigned table T140)?

Thanks

ewu

I don't see any e-mails from you, I think you should send another one to artistalleyATfanimeDOTcom
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Cole

It was an ongoing contact email.  I was using the contact-us (at) greenteagraffiti (dot) com email.

I will resend it..

Subject is : Re: Need to add two people to my table

Originally sent Thurs after receiving only one table number.

imoto

I Have your e-mail and will deal with this
~ Stacy
AA head

Quote from: Cole on May 16, 2010, 10:29:41 AM
It was an ongoing contact email.  I was using the contact-us (at) greenteagraffiti (dot) com email.

I will resend it..

Subject is : Re: Need to add two people to my table

Originally sent Thurs after receiving only one table number.

Cole

LiL Moon

When can we expect to get the rest of the table assignments? Since I'm still waiting on mine.

Oniko

I've always had confidence in the AA staff to get the job done even if it take a little time.  However now it's 2 weeks away from Fanime and I'm getting a little worried.  I havnt recieved an email of my table location.  My AA account says everythings good to go but I'm starting to get this bad feeling.  If my account says everything is complete that confirms I have a table right?

Edit: OH NEVERMIND I just saw the other thread.  So I'm pretty sure I have a table either way.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

elfgirlkaname

um...
I have a rack of clothes that I will be selling and I'm not sure I am one of the first 100, so I don't know if I can choose a table that will allow for me to have a clothes rack without violating fire code

help me! lol I really don't know anyting this will be my first year selling at the AA

thank you!! ^^

LiL Moon

The link to check our accounts is down. Will we be notified of our seating locations and will there be a picture layout of the alley that we can refer to?

ewu

The staff is busy prepping for con, but will do the best to get the seating chart to you ASAP. Until then, you know you have a table if you completed the registration process (namely paid).
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Yaminogame

Ewu:

So does that mean some people are going to be given a seat randomly?

Also, I thought I registered very very early and I haven't received a seating assignment. I know some of my friends who registered after me have. I sent the artist staff an email but I haven't received an answer.

ewu

I think seating has been set for the first 100. These people registered within the hour of opening on the day it opened. It appears that you missed it by minutes.

The remainder will be seated according to registration time, groups requests and other discretionary factors.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

slifertheskydragon

I emailed about 2 weeks ago about adding someone to my table- she had to go get her seller's permit

at the moment it's only me at my table, but i havent heard a reply.

is it ok if she brings it to fanime to check in with me/

Elimeno

just noticed that under the registration tab, it says artist alley registration has closed; but to pick up your AA seating you need to print out the last page of the registration. . . anyone see the problem here?  Also from what I read the people that weren't in top 100 were to be updated where there seating assignment was via the registration page; which has dissipated.  If there is a link I'm not seeing that someone knows about I'd be very grateful to have it. 
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju