Info For Artist Alley Reg

Started by imoto, February 10, 2010, 08:45:48 AM

reaver

nope you're right, theres no way to get that status from what I can see...so how are we supposed to get that info on the Fanime website?  When are we going to be emailed seating arrangements?  Why is it taking so long to get responses form AA staff via email, it seems like a lot of people on this thread email [email protected] and get no reply.  ????

kaethus

Quote from: Elimeno on May 20, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
just noticed that under the registration tab, it says artist alley registration has closed; but to pick up your AA seating you need to print out the last page of the registration. . . anyone see the problem here?  Also from what I read the people that weren't in top 100 were to be updated where there seating assignment was via the registration page; which has dissipated.  If there is a link I'm not seeing that someone knows about I'd be very grateful to have it.  

Website gal here, the link has been restored under the registration tab. Apologies for the inconvenience.  
Fanime Attendee 2004 - 2007
Newsletter Staff 2008
Head of Content 2009 - 2010

Elimeno

Quote from: kaethus on May 21, 2010, 12:36:18 AM
Quote from: Elimeno on May 20, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
just noticed that under the registration tab, it says artist alley registration has closed; but to pick up your AA seating you need to print out the last page of the registration. . . anyone see the problem here?  Also from what I read the people that weren't in top 100 were to be updated where there seating assignment was via the registration page; which has dissipated.  If there is a link I'm not seeing that someone knows about I'd be very grateful to have it.  

Website gal here, the link has been restored under the registration tab. Apologies for the inconvenience.  

Thank you Kaethus!
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

reaver

any info on getting those table assignments?

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Cole

Quote from: ewu on May 21, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
not yet. I will followup.

Ewu I'm still waiting on a email from Stacy to fix our tabling issue.  She wrote that she'd have a re-assignment that day but its been over 5 days.  I'm concerned we'll get shoved into the back corner again even though we regged early (we were given T140, but we had two tables, so we were waiting on the second table.)

izy

hi, i have my table number, is there any way to find out where abouts it is in the event hall????

Oniko

I was wondering when we artists can start checking in.  I noticed the room doesnt open to the public till 2pm on Friday.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

themalletofjustice

Will there be a set check in time each day? Meaning, if we don't show up between that time frame will our table be forfeited? I'm a little worried because I'll be coming in a little late on Friday.

Velveteen Rabbit

Hi,
I'm not sure, but should I have my table assignment by now? Because I don't...Help..
Thanks

ewu

Load in hours and table assignments for the non-first 100 have yet to go out.

Essentially if you do not check in Friday, we will sell the table unless you make other arrangements with AA.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

digispectre

How do we make those arrangements? I know I'm not going to be able to make it on friday for sure, because I have class. D;

Do we just email artistalley?

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

izy

if there isn't going to be a picture of the seating assignment, are they passed out in descending or ascending order?

digispectre

Thanks for the fast reply, ewu! I really appreciate it. C:

I just sent the email, I hope I get a reply soon~

ewu

If you know you have a table that is all you need for now. An e-mail will go out about load-in time will go out within 24 hours.

Hopefully seating arrangements will go out before con. If they do then it should be accompanied with a map. If not, then you will find out when you check in. If you SEARCH the thread you will find that you will be seated by the order of registration, group requests, and other discretionary factors.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Chloe

well, we just wanna know where we are so we can alert our friends and fans as to where we'll be so they can look for us.. so it's kinda important that we know where we're situated.. it's already 5 days ti'll fanime..
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

ewu

we realize that, but it is not necessary information. There is a lot of work to do and we are trying our best to get it all done ASAP.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Hazel Chaz

Quote from: ewu on May 24, 2010, 10:05:54 AM
we realize that, but it is not necessary information. There is a lot of work to do and we are trying our best to get it all done ASAP.

I imagine one of the things you're working on is a big map of the room, so you can print it out and show people where to go.

Will you be able to post a copy of that map -- a PDF, a PNG or JPEG, even if it's hand-drawn a photo of the drawing would help -- here before the convention, please?
Anime Los Angeles 7 - www.animelosangeles.org
A fun, fan-friendly little convention. 7-9 Jan 2011

imoto

Hi All Artists
We are working very hard to get everyone's table numbers up on the AA Reg Site. But know we are not going to publish the Actual Seating Map because we do not want anyone walking into the alley and trying to skip reg. So everyone MUST come see us at the reg table BEFORE they go sit at there table

We are working as fast as we can to get all the table numbers posted online but know everyone's tables have already been assigned. If you have questions please feel free to e-mail us at artistsalley at fanime dot com

Thanks
~Stacy
your friendly AA head