Info For Artist Alley Reg

Started by imoto, February 10, 2010, 08:45:48 AM

Yaminogame

Hi. I just sent you guys an email because I am being told I am part of a group by the staff but then the group says they don't think I am. And I had bought a table for me and my sister to sit at together so I don't want to be sharing and have a half table. SO I very confused!

imoto

Quote from: Yaminogame on May 25, 2010, 01:46:50 PM
Hi. I just sent you guys an email because I am being told I am part of a group by the staff but then the group says they don't think I am. And I had bought a table for me and my sister to sit at together so I don't want to be sharing and have a half table. SO I very confused!

this has been delt with
~ Stacy
AA Head

digispectre

I sent in an email a couple days ago about possibly not being able to get my table on friday. Since I've been reading that we need to make arrangements, am I supposed to get a reply? Or am I fine as long as I sent an email?

I want to make sure I don't get my table taken away, haha! Especially since I'm sharing with a friend. ;3

imoto

Quote from: digispectre on May 26, 2010, 09:35:54 AM
I sent in an email a couple days ago about possibly not being able to get my table on friday. Since I've been reading that we need to make arrangements, am I supposed to get a reply? Or am I fine as long as I sent an email?

I want to make sure I don't get my table taken away, haha! Especially since I'm sharing with a friend. ;3

will you please send us another e-mail with your name?
i may have misplaced this e-mail but we also want to make shure you dont loose your table either.
thanks so much ^^
~ Stacy
AA Head

jAded

Here's my question.

I didn't sign up for a table as a group, but I was put in a group due to my sitting requests. I don't have a problem with that. My group leader's reg is under his gf's name and she's not getting there til after 11 AM Friday morning. According to Fanime rules, he can't get his badge because she's technically his "group" leader and that means I can't check in for my table because he has to do it now. But if he doesn't have his badge, I can't either, even though technically we registered separately for our tables and have separate paper work.

Worst case scenerio, can I check in without him?

UzumakiRamen

I emailed the other day about not being able to come Friday for table T136 (group: neko_ninjas) but I received an automated response just now about the email being rejected by [email protected]. How can I contact you guys now that's it's already Friday!? D:

If you guys do check this forum in time, we will be arriving Saturday morning before noon so do not give our table away!

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Mistiousstar

I have a few questions rearding the sellers permit:

Do we have to apply for a FEIN, or Federal Employer Identification Number?

For #12. which ask for my driver license number, can i just attach a copy of my Passport?

Do I need to fill put #59, which ask for name of bank or other financial institution, when I don't have a bank account, or Financial Institution?

Who is the Organizer or promoter of this Event, #79?
If there is one I'll need there address and Phone number...

Thank you for your time ^ ^

Haruka

Will we need a Seller's Permit for 2011 table registration?
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Tonyantonius

this is for fanime 2011. me and my brother plan to share a table because we are displaying and selling our art together so when table registrations come, does only one of us sign up for it? we already got the weekend passes and working on the saleman permits
let me know if theres anything else i should be aware of ^^

Kimba616

Will we need the permit when we sign up for the table online, or can we send it in later? And when do you think tables will go on sale, or can you say yet?

ewu

probably yes. Please get that set up. Thanks
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

ComasticSpazz

I want to get a table in the artist alley to sell stuff but how much is it for one table? Also are you aloud to share a table with a friend?

Velveteen Rabbit

Hey does anyone have the link to the seller's permit page? I'm looking for it but am having no luck.  :(

nekobaka

Quote from: Velveteen Rabbit on January 09, 2011, 06:20:40 PM
Hey does anyone have the link to the seller's permit page? I'm looking for it but am having no luck.  :(
im wanting it too. :(

ewu

Quote from: ComasticSpazz on January 09, 2011, 04:58:12 PM
I want to get a table in the artist alley to sell stuff but how much is it for one table? Also are you aloud to share a table with a friend?

Rate for 2011 have not been released yet. That will come out when registration starts. Expect it to be around or a little more than last year.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

ComasticSpazz

Quote from: ewu on January 10, 2011, 12:08:31 AM

Rate for 2011 have not been released yet. That will come out when registration starts. Expect it to be around or a little more than last year.
How much was it last year so I can get a idea ._.

Haruka

Link for Seller's Permit FAQ and Application:
http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/boe400spa.pdf

What is the deal with sharing tables?  Can my friend help me sell?  I would like to be able to enjoy the Con, too.
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

Ren_Zhao

Quote from: Haruka on January 10, 2011, 06:32:20 PM
Link for Seller's Permit FAQ and Application:
http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/boe400spa.pdf

What is the deal with sharing tables?  Can my friend help me sell?  I would like to be able to enjoy the Con, too.

Yes, you are allowed to share the table with a friend, but he/she must also have a seller's permit (unless you two are filed under the same "company"). The maximum amount of people behind one table at a time is 2, but otherwise, go nuts (kind of :) ).
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011