Info For Artist Alley Reg

Started by imoto, February 10, 2010, 08:45:48 AM

Hachimitsu

@ oniko
I am very certain it might would because if your waiting on a specific artist then you might want to hurry that artist up as soon as you can..

I know i shouldn't say this but..
Didn't your State department now features an online content to view your Equalization forms?

@Mistiousstar
Bring your forms and papers and hopefully be there waiting until you do get a spot..
If not, perhaps you can find me and maybe I can try and think of something...
Closest I can think of is maybe being an "Agent" for you.
*kinda running out of items to sell and I don't think 2 posters per character would work >_<!... for a full weekend*

Oniko

Sorry that wasnt eh question I meant.  It was this post...

"so I've been holding off on the permit part of the process and finally got the papers.  What exactlly am I putting into the permit box on step 6?  is it my "##-####" code or is there more?"
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

ewu

Artists,

Please bear in mind that seating requests are just that, requests. While the AA staff will work hard to fulfill these requests, constraints of the room and the time available may result in your requests NOT being fulfilled.

Thanks for your kind understanding,
Fanime Staff

Quote from: Oniko on May 02, 2011, 02:36:25 PM
Sorry that wasnt eh question I meant.  It was this post...

"so I've been holding off on the permit part of the process and finally got the papers.  What exactlly am I putting into the permit box on step 6?  is it my "##-####" code or is there more?"

yes, it is the number on your sellers permit. It should be of the format

YXX-YYYXXXX
or
YYYYXXXXXX

Where Y's may be present or not.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Oniko

"One of the Seller's Permit numbers is in an incorrect format. Typically, California Seller's Permit begin with the letter S."

So I guess it is a little more then just those numbers.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

jAded

Quote from: Oniko on May 02, 2011, 08:44:22 PM
"One of the Seller's Permit numbers is in an incorrect format. Typically, California Seller's Permit begin with the letter S."

So I guess it is a little more then just those numbers.

Enter the info that's under where it says "account number" underneath the valid dates on your seller's permit.
The full account number: SR GH xxx-xxxxxx

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 02, 2011, 12:10:36 PM
@ oniko
I am very certain it might would because if your waiting on a specific artist then you might want to hurry that artist up as soon as you can..

Didn't your State department now features an online content to view your Equalization forms?

@Mistiousstar
Bring your forms and papers and hopefully be there waiting until you do get a spot..
*kinda running out of items to sell and I don't think 2 posters per character would work >_<!... for a full weekend*

Ok that would be so helpful!!! XDDD
How can I find you, If I need help?
Ah, are you in AA, or in the Swap Meet?

Ren_Zhao

Greetings!

We know you are all wondering...  so... what about this seating thing?

We understand in the few years prior the first one hundred artists
have gotten to pick their seats. This year we will be doing something
a little different. Seating will be assigned by the following
principles:

- Seating disability and other special accommodations where they need
to be (on end, wall, by a bathroom, etc).
- Grouping "sit by" requests.
- Generally seating in order of registration from right to left, front to back.

Our goal is to accommodate as many requests as we can so you can sit
by or near your friends, balanced by the limitations of the table and
room configuration. For example, there are only a very few wall table
spaces, and only so many end of row spots.

Please note: we will not be able to accommodate every request but
we'll do what we can for as many as possible.

We already have a lot of requests from the comments field in your
Alley registration.  Groups are automatically seated together.  With
regards to location, again we're filling the room from front to back.
You can let us know if you have a preference for right/left/middle
which when we seat your account we'll check your requests, but unless
you want to be in the back, we don't need to know you want to be in
the front. If you show us a specific table where you want to be
seated, it will be ignored.

If you have a seating request which you have NOT already included in
your comments when you registered, please send us an Email by MAY 9TH!
In the SUBJECT line of the email, please say Seating Request and
include your Account Number.  If this is a "sit by" request, include
your friends account number and CC them, so we don't get the same
request twice.

Table assignments will be emailed and updated to your Artist Alley
account the week of May 16th. If you have not paid for your table
(Deadline May 15th), you will only be assigned a table after you
complete your payment.

Upcoming Information: Check In Process, Alley Rules and more!

Sincerely,
AA Staff
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011

phr34kish

Quote from: Mistiousstar on May 03, 2011, 08:50:26 AM
Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 02, 2011, 12:10:36 PM
@ oniko

@Mistiousstar

Ok that would be so helpful!!! XDDD
How can I find you, If I need help?
Ah, are you in AA, or in the Swap Meet?

Just be careful with that guys. Remember, the AA agreement says you can't sell art for someone else. D: So the "Agent" thing might be tricky; Mistiousstar has to be present in order to sell her stuff. Best of luck trying to get it worked out though. :)

Hachimitsu

@Phr34kish that kinda explains why I don't saw Bleedmans artworks at fanime anymore.. so that kinda kill the point..
hmm....

@mistiousstar: well closest I guess would be to help me out incase I need to use the restroom or I have to be in a certain event! because i know my sister is going to be there but Im not and i have weird feelings erh.. wait..

@ AA admin everyone, if you can't have someone with you to have them sell their own artworks. how does this effect the regulations on "table sharing" ? (meaning: I paid a table do I need to have their copy of "Equal... forms" or do I need to register their name onto my forms?, (@ mistioustar: I might willing to share a spot, but then only temporary since I have events to go to, like Swap meet and gatherings, I also wanted to go to the steam punk panels (which is a big drag on my end ).

reason im asking this out of the blue is because we might have a hard time trying to show up at the artist alley on saturday because of a Music performance around 10-2pm, and I fear that AAA will sell our table even though I paid it for a full week! Hence why I need someone to help me out. I'm asking mistiousstar to temporary sell her works on my table even though im going to arrive Very very late >_<!...

@ myself: okay now i am worried and really Starting to get ticked off on planning! I was so sure I got everything done but instead im only making myself stress out like hell! <_>!

agent = table sharing

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 03, 2011, 09:23:39 PM
@Phr34kish that kinda explains why I don't saw Bleedmans artworks at fanime anymore.. so that kinda kill the point..
hmm....

@mistiousstar: well closest I guess would be to help me out incase I need to use the restroom or I have to be in a certain event! because i know my sister is going to be there but Im not and i have weird feelings erh.. wait..

@ AA admin everyone, if you can't have someone with you to have them sell their own artworks. how does this effect the regulations on "table sharing" ? (meaning: I paid a table do I need to have their copy of "Equal... forms" or do I need to register their name onto my forms?, (@ mistioustar: I might willing to share a spot, but then only temporary since I have events to go to, like Swap meet and gatherings, I also wanted to go to the steam punk panels (which is a big drag on my end ).

reason im asking this out of the blue is because we might have a hard time trying to show up at the artist alley on saturday because of a Music performance around 10-2pm, and I fear that AAA will sell our table even though I paid it for a full week! Hence why I need someone to help me out. I'm asking mistiousstar to temporary sell her works on my table even though im going to arrive Very very late >_<!...

@ myself: okay now i am worried and really Starting to get ticked off on planning! I was so sure I got everything done but instead im only making myself stress out like hell! <_>!

agent = table sharing

@ Phr34kish: It true, I'm going to be present, when I share the table with Hachimitsu-ink, I will bring my seller permit and stuff just to be sure!!!

@Hachimitsu-ink: Right only temporary, I'm happy with that, as long as I have a table and sell a few of my things, I need to make some money this year TT.TT. I'll be happy, looking over your booth, and helping you sell, while you're gone: as long as you tell me your prices and policy XDDD!!!

Jin

This is a general question regarding table sharing:
My friend didn't get a table, so I decided to share my table with him. I've finished registration through step 7 already with only me as the artist for my table. How do I add him? I assume that emailing artistalley@fanime is the way to go, but haven't gotten a reply from a previous email I sent there...

Ren_Zhao

Quote from: Jin on May 05, 2011, 08:52:56 PM
This is a general question regarding table sharing:
My friend didn't get a table, so I decided to share my table with him. I've finished registration through step 7 already with only me as the artist for my table. How do I add him? I assume that emailing artistalley@fanime is the way to go, but haven't gotten a reply from a previous email I sent there...

Please try emailing artistalley@fanime again, and quote your previous email as well! You should get a response this time, especially since you're adding someone to your table.
Kio
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011

Kyra_Maverick

Also make your topic line clear that you want to add an artist to your table.

Ren_Zhao

This is a friendly reminder that payment for your FanimeCon Artist Alley table(s) is due no later than COB May 15th.

To check your account status please log in at: http://apps.fanime.com/2011/artist/index.php

Failure to pay on time will result in the forfeiture of your table(s).

Sincerely,
AA Staff

--
If you've already paid/didn't receive the above email, you're good to go. :)
Kio
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011

Hachimitsu

@ Ren_Zhao, thanks for the information, I already contacted AAA for the response.. hopefully they can reply back because I don't know anything about Table sharing. This is the first time im doing this actually O_o....

@ Mistiousstar, make sure you Have your paper work. I will see if I can figure out how to edit my boa as well since I don't know if AAA wanted to have your name on my BoE forms or you have to bring your own boE forms O_o.. so im kinda at a huge loss..

Mistiousstar

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 10, 2011, 03:39:17 AM
@ Ren_Zhao, thanks for the information, I already contacted AAA for the response.. hopefully they can reply back because I don't know anything about Table sharing. This is the first time im doing this actually O_o....

@ Mistiousstar, make sure you Have your paper work. I will see if I can figure out how to edit my boa as well since I don't know if AAA wanted to have your name on my BoE forms or you have to bring your own boE forms O_o.. so im kinda at a huge loss..

@Hachimitsu-ink- I can tell it's confusing, but, just incase AA staff said you can't change it, I have my sellers permit ready. And if they suggest to change the permit or info on the BOE form, you should've recieved the package that came with the permit. Call the number to make any changes. This is a rather easy process, it's just the part about filing Tax. But we can worry about that later XD

Ren_Zhao

Greetings Artists!

All artist Alley accounts should be completed up to Step 6, including
checking the accept the table agreement box. If you have your seller's
permit number, please enter it and complete your account to Step 7. If
you don't have your seller's permit number, it's ok. Just have it by
Fanime!

You can log in to your account anytime at:
http://apps.fanime.com/2011/artist/index.php

Please keep a note of this link as we will also be updating the
seating assignments to the accounts this week. With such a large
number of accounts it will take several days for us to get everyone
updated.

If you need to contact us, please send a separate email with your
Account Number in the Subject line. This will help us help you faster.

Sincerely,
AA Staff

--

Details about check-in will be posted shortly as well!

Edit: Check-in details posted here!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16127.msg418518.html#msg418518
Kio
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011

idontknow

I have a permanent seller's permit but it shows my my home address. Do I have to get a new seller's permit for the convention's address?

darkkako

According to my local BoE office, you call them and have the con's address temporarily added.

idontknow

Quote from: darkkako on May 17, 2011, 08:18:00 PM
According to my local BoE office, you call them and have the con's address temporarily added.

Would you know if they'll send me a new permit or just list the temporary address in their files?
I know it takes awhile for the permit to be sent to your door and even if I call in tomorrow I highly doubt I'll get the permit before Fanime (should've thought about this earlier) T^T

I'm still planning to call in tomorrow, but I'm anxious and would rather know tonight and go straight to the office tomorrow than to call in tomorrow then go there after :P