3 (15.8%)
Sat Mar 27
15 (78.9%)
Sat Apr 3
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

ININ

@Mordyan, sorry you can't make it.

I got information the Game Kastle flea market Loktera^2 is selling starts at 10am.  I'm going to check out the flea market before Oakridge.  The earliest I arrive is 11:30am.  Website is www.gamekastle.com.

LastElixir

ININ

@LastElixir, contact us when you're free.

The Game Kastle flea market is 10am-3pm.  We can use the "An Awesome Last Minute Idea" and check out the flea market during the last of the hours.  I suggest this because looking at the movies available, I'm meh on what to watch.  The reviews are good for How To Train A Dragon.  It's just that movie is not a must watch for me.

Everyone come to Oakridge food court with your ideas on what to do.  We seriously discuss around 1pm ish ^__^

RyuHayabusa

I'll probably call someone that's there, cause I'll show up late too, since I'll be going to the Okage-Sama De event around the same time this starts. I'll try to show up like around 3 or so lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ELDEMONIO

Alright.Tomorrow is the day. I still need to know where exacly it is but i've been to Oakridge several times.And Google Map helps.All I need to know is if I have to pay $5 for Parking.>.>

I'll be there early.I'll be the weird,mexican looking kid all in black.I tend to stand out.>.> I'd say around 11:45 I will get there.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on March 26, 2010, 04:47:01 PM
Alright.Tomorrow is the day. I still need to know where exacly it is but i've been to Oakridge several times.And Google Map helps.All I need to know is if I have to pay $5 for Parking.>.>
Parking is free at Oakridge. Unless you do that valet stuff.

And that Game Kastle flea market idea sounds great.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

HarpB

On first post it says 11am for meetup, and someone above said 1pm for that. What are we doing in between?

Devereaux

Damn, I have a red eye tomorrow but I am all down for talking shit about people for a few hours beforehand.

Also someone bring a laptop and we can all gather around and watch Seikon no Qwaser instead of a movie.

Oh and if you do watch a movie, do me a favor and watch it before 3pm
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

TheMaKaKi

Quote from: daiphyer.com on March 26, 2010, 08:19:55 PM
On first post it says 11am for meetup, and someone above said 1pm for that. What are we doing in between?

I saw people mention eating or doing some random activity. I might be coming late or not at all~ I am sorry, it really depends on when I get my work done on Saturday. Who are we to contact if we come later? It'd be hard to walk around and try to figure out where the group is. If someone wants to be the main contact, please post something or message me your number, just in case!  :-X Thank you!
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on March 26, 2010, 05:22:58 PM
Parking is free at Oakridge. Unless you do that valet stuff.
Well that's good to know. ;D Valet Parking is not for me so yeah.

GOing to sleep now.>.>I only had 1 1/2 hours of sleep last night so I can't be sleepy again tomorrow.>.>

HarpB

"(408) *** **** 8)" <- phone on the first post. So I would think we contact him

Menchi

RyuHayabusa

and you don't post a person's cellphone number in here. just get in touch with him by PM lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jerry

@ daiphyer --- next time please ask permission before randomly assuming you can post someone's number. :P

also instead of posting "oh" you should just edit your previous response :P

anyway I'll head out to oakridge now - i need some breakfast and to stretch my legs anyway.

I'll be the crazy one and post my number here --- everyone know it anyways.
if you think you've lost the fanime gathering - call or text me.
and yes, for the ladygagazillonth time - my real name IS Jerry. :P

see you at the mall.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ELDEMONIO

*yawn*
little sleepy but I'm heading that way in a hour.

Alright Jerry.I'll call you in case I get lost. ;D

i'll bring my camera for fun.

HarpB

um... the phone number is on the first post. I don't see why I would need to ask permission for something that is already posted in the thread. o.O Please explain, cause I don't get it.

TheMaKaKi

Quote from: Jerry on March 27, 2010, 10:15:09 AM
@ daiphyer --- next time please ask permission before randomly assuming you can post someone's number. :P

also instead of posting "oh" you should just edit your previous response :P

anyway I'll head out to oakridge now - i need some breakfast and to stretch my legs anyway.

I'll be the crazy one and post my number here --- everyone know it anyways.
if you think you've lost the fanime gathering - call or text me.
and yes, for the ladygagazillonth time - my real name IS Jerry. :P

see you at the mall.

Ah thanks Jerry! I didn't mean for you to post numbers here if you didn't want to :( You could message me as I previously mentioned, just so people won't think I'm trying to pry for numbers. It is solely because I honestly did not know who to contact haha.

Thanks for being a super trooper again, Jerry  ;D
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

AnneDyari

Movie was fun! xP

Sorry Tabby and I couldn't come to the ice skating. We should do this again sometime!!!

ELDEMONIO

I couldn't find you guys!! >:( :'(

I think I saw you guys but might of been too shy to ask.>.> A girl had a Pikachu so I think that was you guys.>.>

I decided to play on the arcades and walk around.

I got bored looking and waiting and just left and fed the ducks on my park.Maybe next time i'll find you guys.