Sat Mar 27
15 (78.9%)
Sat Apr 3
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Jerry

its been a while since ive had a good game of Apples to Apples -

That or play Texas hold em poker -

even though both ideas arent even anime related.

for the new people we could always do a quick meet and great and play a few ice breaker games to assimilate some of the newbies assuming they can make the final date we decide upon.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

mDuo13

I have my doubts about this "How To Train Your Dragon" movie...

Bowling sounds fun. I haven't been for a while. Unfortunately the alley by Oakridge is kinda expensive. Minigolf isn't bad either, and I could play some DJ Max Technika at the Golfland arcade, which otherwise is a pretty sucky arcade. ;)

I could definitely bring some more "portable" board/card games for us to play, like Wheedle for example.

Oh, I'll also have my DS with me (Bomberman, anyone?) as well as a few decks of Weiß Schwarz in case anyone else wants to play. [Warning, though, W-S requires some basic Japanese to read the cards.]

Jerry

I always had fun with Flux or Zombie Flux.

and i know some of you guys totally had fun with Majhong :D

course i dunno how it would look if we started playing in the middle of the food court. :P

they'd prolly stop us thinking we'd start a asian gambling ring or something. LOL.

LastElixir

waffle-lover26

Apples to Apples is usually tons of fun, same with most of the other games. Anything would work as far as entertainment goes.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Loktera^2

Holy moses. I was talking to Sarah about how long it's been since we've all gotten together for a "small" get-together. Consider me in. I'm good for just about any weekend. Just have to make sure I get 2 weeks advance.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

Tsubasa

Update: I vote the 27th.  I'll probably be busy the other two days.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

ELDEMONIO

I think it's safe to say that the 27th is when most of us will be available.

*starts writing request off from my job* >.> <.<

Boba

Ohhh I was wondering why I saw cosplayers there last time I went to Oakridge... ages ago. If I request whatever day off and I've got a ride, I'm down. c:
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Jerry

Quote from: Boba on February 24, 2010, 12:02:34 PM
Ohhh I was wondering why I saw cosplayers there last time I went to Oakridge... ages ago. If I request whatever day off and I've got a ride, I'm down. c:

those were cosplayers btw- some ppl that area... just dress like that in public.  :P

Boba

Well I only know two of them xP And there were a lot, so BLAH! Stop yelling at meeeeee! (syke.)

Ahhh that's sooo far away, the 27th. >_<

sweetchorizo

Quote from: Jerry on February 19, 2010, 01:54:19 PM
its been a while since ive had a good game of Apples to Apples -

That or play Texas hold em poker -

even though both ideas arent even anime related.

for the new people we could always do a quick meet and great and play a few ice breaker games to assimilate some of the newbies assuming they can make the final date we decide upon.

Dude I got bleach and D-grayman cards would that help?

Boba

ININ

It's confirmed.  We gather at Sat March 27.  It's the beginning of spring break most of us students =)  And I updated the list of people attending.  If you're confirmed and I didn't add you, correct me.

My suggestions for the activity outside Oakridge are below.  I think of more ideas.  The gaming suggestions are noted.  I create a list of activities at the first post soon >.<

Ice Skating  I never ice skated before.  I roller bladed a long time ago.  We go to Cupertino Square or the Logitech Ice Centre.  I find more info on the Logitech.

Bread and Ice Cream  We drive to Strawberry Park on Saratoga Ave and Moorpark Ave, eat baked goods at Clover or ice cream at Baskins.  Then we shop and browse at Kino.

Ballroom dancing  My bias suggestion because I'm learning ballroom dancing :)  $10 per person for group lessons.  I know two dance studios.

@Loktera^2, why is your name squared (ie to the second power) :)

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Barnes

Quote from: ININ on February 26, 2010, 03:57:47 PM
It's confirmed.  We gather at Sat March 27.  It's the beginning of spring break most of us students =)  And I updated the list of people attending.  If you're confirmed and I didn't add you, correct me.

My suggestions for the activity outside Oakridge are below.  I think of more ideas.  The gaming suggestions are noted.  I create a list of activities at the first post soon >.<

Bread and Ice Cream  We drive to Strawberry Park on Saratoga Ave and Moorpark Ave, eat baked goods at Clover or ice cream at Baskins.  Then we shop and browse at Kino.

I like this idea in particular. And I like the date choice.

Quote@Loktera^2, why is your name squared (ie to the second power) :)

I wanna know too.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: ININ on February 26, 2010, 03:57:47 PM
It's confirmed.  We gather at Sat March 27.  It's the beginning of spring break most of us students =)  And I updated the list of people attending.  If you're confirmed and I didn't add you, correct me.

My suggestions for the activity outside Oakridge are below.  I think of more ideas.  The gaming suggestions are noted.  I create a list of activities at the first post soon >.<

Ice Skating  I never ice skated before.  I roller bladed a long time ago.  We go to Cupertino Square or the Logitech Ice Centre.  I find more info on the Logitech.

Bread and Ice Cream  We drive to Strawberry Park on Saratoga Ave and Moorpark Ave, eat baked goods at Clover or ice cream at Baskins.  Then we shop and browse at Kino.

Ballroom dancing  My bias suggestion because I'm learning ballroom dancing :)  $10 per person for group lessons.  I know two dance studios.

@Loktera^2, why is your name squared (ie to the second power) :)

Iv'e never ice skated before and have no ice skates.>.>

The second idea sounds good to me. Never shopped there so i'm curious.

And I don't know how to ballroom dance.>.> But I'll try if we end up there. :-\

Tsubasa

Quote from: ININ on February 26, 2010, 03:57:47 PMBread and Ice Cream  We drive to Strawberry Park on Saratoga Ave and Moorpark Ave, eat baked goods at Clover or ice cream at Baskins.  Then we shop and browse at Kino.

Problem is, the Baskin Robbins in Strawberry Park closed.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Boba