Sat Mar 20
3 (15.8%)
Sat Mar 27
15 (78.9%)
Sat Apr 3
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

JennyTran89

Oh No i missed it... Does anyone wanna hang out before the Convention date? I'll be going to FanimeCon byself so mayb someone could show me around?

Jerry

theres plenty of gatherings already posted in the meetings sub forums --

cherry blossom festival, wonderCon and some other ideas in the works.

so im sure you'll have plenty of oppportunities to make new friends before the con

or feel free to ask anyone about any random things youd like to know about the people, staff, members, guests, activities and pretty much all the random adventures you could have before, during and after fanime con.

woot :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

mDuo13

Quote from: Otakuya on March 30, 2010, 10:01:48 PM
Quote from: mDuo13 on March 28, 2010, 09:33:59 AM
Otakuya - Man, it's been forever since we hung out. Maybe we can replace Poker Night with Mahjong Night sometime!

I think you're talking about Jyun, cuz I don't know how to play Mahjong. ^__^,,,
Sorry 'bout that, I hella get your screennames mixed up sometimes. >_<

Anyway, I'm definitely down for another meetup before the con. I'm basically free Saturdays, late on weekdays, and occasionally on Sundays. May 5 is out because there's a Technika tournament. But if it's a time when I'm free... count me in.

ININ

Don't show the Hitsugaya pic to my lieutenant  ;)  She going to have a blast teasing me.

felicity869

Quote from: Jerry on March 30, 2010, 08:52:53 AM
in the last 3 years I've have successful [thanks to J9isawesome's help] to have a " T-shirt gathering "
check out this thread!!! http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11828.0.html

this way we all semi stay in one place with one specific theme and my home is huge enough to have various break off groups in various rooms doing various things with the main T-shirt making process as the main idea, but you have the freedom to do other things such as: board games, DS-multiplay, rock band, snack/food runs, movie/anime watching and etc....
Course now that fanime is less 60 days away and me with meetings every 2 weeks... my weekends are very limited.

So if I had a "T -shirt gathering" I'd prolly have to wait until after fanime--- then again summer heat sucks...  :-\

*waves* I still exist. ;) I'd be willing to help out with a tshirt gathering again if it were to take place on a weekend I was free. I know a lot of ppl know how to do it themselves by now so I also wouldn't have hurt feelings if someone else wanted to teach ppl instead on a weekend I'm not free.

Raging Waters and Santa Cruz sound like fun ideas too. It seems like it has been forever since I've been to an actual fanime meet up so I hope I can make it out in the future.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: felicity869 on April 09, 2010, 01:18:39 AM
Quote from: Jerry on March 30, 2010, 08:52:53 AM
in the last 3 years I've have successful [thanks to J9isawesome's help] to have a " T-shirt gathering "
check out this thread!!! http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,11828.0.html

this way we all semi stay in one place with one specific theme and my home is huge enough to have various break off groups in various rooms doing various things with the main T-shirt making process as the main idea, but you have the freedom to do other things such as: board games, DS-multiplay, rock band, snack/food runs, movie/anime watching and etc....
Course now that fanime is less 60 days away and me with meetings every 2 weeks... my weekends are very limited.

So if I had a "T -shirt gathering" I'd prolly have to wait until after fanime--- then again summer heat sucks...  :-\

*waves* I still exist. ;) I'd be willing to help out with a tshirt gathering again if it were to take place on a weekend I was free. I know a lot of ppl know how to do it themselves by now so I also wouldn't have hurt feelings if someone else wanted to teach ppl instead on a weekend I'm not free.

Raging Waters and Santa Cruz sound like fun ideas too. It seems like it has been forever since I've been to an actual fanime meet up so I hope I can make it out in the future.

we haven't been to Santa Cruz in a while so I'm all up for that. Another T-Shirt gathering sounds good imo as well, or another gaming night. It can be done before Fanime, it just needs to be planned accordingly.

@jenny: welcome to the forums btw. :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

ced1106

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on April 09, 2010, 02:54:04 PM
Another T-Shirt gathering sounds good imo as well, or another gaming night. It can be done before Fanime, it just needs to be planned accordingly.

Well, if you don't mind a Gamesday  ;D I'll be hosting a StarCraft Celebration event at Gamesday on the 17th, in Los Altos. Free random anime. More info in another post in a few days...!
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.