SF Cherry Blossom Festival

Started by shy-cosplayer, February 15, 2010, 05:34:23 PM

azreale

where exactly do we meet for the contest/ parade? civic center or city hall??? i've heard both but which is it really???
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Runewitt

I am on my way out! didnt think i'd be able to make it, but i'm actually free today! i am a big white guy with longish hair. fanime lanyard hanging out of pocket.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Is there anyone going tomorrow...? LOL.
I'll be there as Rin Kagamine. :U

MyMidnightAffair

I'll hopefully be able to go.
And if I do, I'll be cosplaying as Kyubei Yagyu (wearing a light purple flower patterned kimono) w/ a purple flower in my left eye & holding a decorated paper fan.

Can't wait to see everyone there! :D

tifachan101

I am going 2day and ill be Haine from the gentleman's alliance. If any1 wants to a hold of me call my cell at [707] 481-2469 and plz menshin that u got my number here. Hope to see u there. >Tifachan

Elimeno

SF bound today, will have my fanime lanyard in tow see ya guys there.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

azreale

wont make it till later >.< i was supposed 2 be in the contest but my costume had a serious malfunction last night >.< all well, she'll have to wait for fanime

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

MyMidnightAffair

Just came back from the Fest. and MAN it was great.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Elimeno

Just got home, too many people, lots of cute cosplays. 
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Foxberry

I had fun, I was Piko Utatane today. (Several people mistook me for Gladius from Portal)
In any case I have some photos they will be up probably after fanime or if I can somehow make time between finals and then.

azreale

had a blast, didn't make it there until after the contest.  I went as Hinata hyuga ^^ I was with a tsunade & a shippuden sasuke.
Can't wait till fanime! & next year!

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

I loved it, This was my first time at CBF but it was so much fun:] I was the Tsunade traveling with a Hinata and a Shippuden sasuke :]

Eliteslayer

I was there as Spirit Albarn from Soul Eater. That is to say, I was the guy with scythe blades sticking out of his back. Sadly, the wind was killer on the blades, and my largest scythe did not survive the experience. I'll have it fixed up soon enough, though. Was still a lot of fun.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

shy-cosplayer

I was the chibitalia!Maid Hungary [not the Funimation lady ;P] I had to say it was the funnest CBF I've been to out of the three years I went :D Thanks  to everyone for making it as fun as it was :3

Cybermisadventures

I was the Fem!Simon at the Cherry Blossom festival. I was very disappoint when I didn't see the Fem!Kamina show up, LOL! But my cosplay was also super last minute too and half assed, but you could tell I was Simon.
EarlGreyXX.deviantart.com
CyberMisadventures.deviantart.com
TheOtherWorldsComics.deviantart.com

tifachan101

I have some video and some photos from yesterday cherry blossom festival. If you want to see it go to facebook and ask for and invite. My email there is [email protected]. Ill put it tonight and some in the morning. By the afternoon they'll all be on. I was hiane from Gentleman's Alliance I was with the Miroku.

Valkyrie Ryu

Did anybody find pics of this online? A buncha random people took pics of me and I haven't found any of 'em online. D: I was wearing a flower-patterned waloli outfit if that helps. x.x