Hellsing Cosplayers Wanted...

Started by lady_tomoko, February 15, 2010, 11:12:51 PM

lady_tomoko

Quote from: XXVIII on March 22, 2010, 07:10:11 PM
>:( We still need an Alucard  >:(

Yes, as XXVIII has said, we are still looking for an Alucard. So if you are interested, please post.

XXVIII

I rely think of all the people who go on these forums at least one willing Alucard would see it -.-

AbsolutelyCursed

I cosplayed as Alucard last year and would more than likely cosplay as him again this year.

lady_tomoko

It would be awesome if you could cosplay with us ^-^. Let me know if you are interested.

XXVIII

Yes plz my dad will disown me if we go with plan "B"

lady_tomoko

XXVIII

ya lady_tomoko i don't think you want to see a grown man cry... oh wait yes you do -.- god dam we need better friends XP

lady_tomoko

XXVIII

But ya lady_tomoko were we serious about Plan "B" cuz i don't think i could have pulled off an Intergra as well as you can she is practicaly your sister ^-^

BSaphire

@lady_tomoko: There is no longer a Starbucks on the 1st floor of the convention center (down by the Hilton hotel) it is now Pete's coffee.

@everyone:
After reading through this thread it doesn't appear to be appropriate for this section of the forums and I am going to move it. It confuses the Hellsing cosplayers that would like to join a Hellsing gathering. If you are looking for the gathering that Rette has put together it is located here:

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12674.0.html

Otherwise this thread is a "get together" and will be moved to that section.

BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

lady_tomoko

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015