Started by Acid_Android, February 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM

Acid_Android

For our first Musical Guests, check: http://www.fanime.com/guests/
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Poof-Aro

I cannot believe that LM.C is coming! This is just amazing. Fanime '10 will be the best!  ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

Kaiami

LM.C!!! Ooh wow I'm so excited /rolls around

@Ghetto Kitsune: ohohoh I didn't know SuG was a band * u*; I see Takeru in KERA all the time, so I thought he was just a super cool model.

Poof-Aro

Quote from: Kaiami on February 14, 2010, 06:35:25 PM

@Ghetto Kitsune: ohohoh I didn't know SuG was a band * u*; I see Takeru in KERA all the time, so I thought he was just a super cool model.
Yeah, he does a lot outside of the band (acting, modeling, blah) but the band is still indie. They go main stream... next month, I think. So, hopefully once they go mainstream they'll come to the U.S.! And maybe they wont have such cheapo music videos (check out 39GlaxyZ on youtube. Cheapest video ever). XP

God, I hope that LM.C is easier to see then An Cafe was. I didn't even go when they were here (mainly because I didn't know who they were at the time... I slap myself every time I think about it).
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon

My Cosplay Page

Kaiami

Quote from: Ghetto Kitsune on February 14, 2010, 09:00:43 PM
Quote from: Kaiami on February 14, 2010, 06:35:25 PM

Yeah, he does a lot outside of the band (acting, modeling, blah) but the band is still indie. They go main stream... next month, I think. So, hopefully once they go mainstream they'll come to the U.S.! And maybe they wont have such cheapo music videos (check out 39GlaxyZ on youtube. Cheapest video ever). XP

God, I hope that LM.C is easier to see then An Cafe was. I didn't even go when they were here (mainly because I didn't know who they were at the time... I slap myself every time I think about it).

Haha same here. I remember when AnCafe were here, someone asked me if I wanted tickets, but I hadn't heard of AnCafe at the time, so I didn't take them

Poof-Aro

I wonder how early tickets will go on sale (if there are any)... hopefully there wont be any tickets and it'll be first come first served.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon

My Cosplay Page

Acid_Android

Quote from: Ghetto Kitsune on February 14, 2010, 10:59:03 PM
I wonder how early tickets will go on sale (if there are any)... hopefully there wont be any tickets and it'll be first come first served.

We don't sell separate tickets for the concerts ^^;; Anybody with a full-weekend badge, or a day-pass for Sunday can get into the concert for free :)

Anyway, we're still taking more suggestions for bands/artists, so please keep sending them in!! (^o^)v
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

kollunz

time to put back the albums on my mp3.  they've always kept me awake on the bus rides to and from school.
doot

AriSky

I haven't been interested in the bands in past years and hence am a bit out of the loop.  I understand that those with badges get in free, but surely there aren't enough seats for everyone who wants to attend.  Is it really just first-come, first-serve via a line?  Is that how this thing works?
Fanime con-goer since 2005.
Resident Shizuru (YYH) and Kaitou (HxH).
Fanime 2011's blue Dalek.

Acid_Android

Quote from: AriSky on February 15, 2010, 01:41:05 AM
I haven't been interested in the bands in past years and hence am a bit out of the loop.  I understand that those with badges get in free, but surely there aren't enough seats for everyone who wants to attend.  Is it really just first-come, first-serve via a line?  Is that how this thing works?

The San Jose Civic can definitely accommodate all who want to go to the concert. It's a big venue, and from past experiences with previous MusicFest concerts, there will definitely be room for everyone! :)
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

pandrogyny

I just want to say kudos and thank you to the musicfest staff for bringing LM.C this year! > W<
I've been a fan of them for a few years now and it pleases me to see another quite popular Japanese band coming overseas for us.

I hope that things are not as chaotic as they were when AnCafe was a guest at Fanime. I spent most of my con time in lines for the various events that year (concert, Q&A, signing lines.) ;  0;"

AmourRouge

Yes I saw that LM.C was coming and I got extremely excited!

Thank you for inviting them!

kumi-chan

Thank so very much for bringing LMC!! <3 I've been a fan for years know and I'm happy that they can come to the city I live in! ;D I hope that this year is less ruff than when AnCafe came, because it was pretty chaotic and most of the time I was in the wrong line the whole con and I missed their autograph session. But I hope that this year is more organized. I think that for the tickets for the autograph session and the concert are given at the same time, instead of being separated, since it was very confusing and frusterating. Anyway thank you so much for this. I am always faithful to Fanime and I am thankful for everyone's hard work into this con each and every year. Thanx! :D

Touya no Miko

I'm super excited that LM.C is coming to Fanime. They've become one of my favorite bands, ever since I heard the openings for Katekyo Hitman Reborn(also my fave anime).

BTW, I want to enter the Promo, but for some reason it's not letting me access my information. Is it only for people who haven't registered yet? I hope I'm wrong. D:
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

ewu

As I said in this thread, we are working on the details regarding the promo code.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Momoko

Thank you so much for having LM.C to come!! <3 I love them so much *w* This will be the best Fanimecon ever! Just like when An Cafe came <3 I had a spasm attack when I saw the news on the website.

Airi

LM.C! Thank you for inviting them to come back to California! ^^ I was wondering if we will be able to give them gifts?

PickleBunny

Quote from: Airi on February 19, 2010, 07:36:45 AM
LM.C! Thank you for inviting them to come back to California! ^^ I was wondering if we will be able to give them gifts?

Airi, I believe the gift policy will be decided by LM.C's management (Val or Julia, please correct me if I'm wrong).  We can find out and let you know.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

Airi

Quote from: PickleBunny on February 19, 2010, 09:39:43 PM
Quote from: Airi on February 19, 2010, 07:36:45 AM

Airi, I believe the gift policy will be decided by LM.C's management (Val or Julia, please correct me if I'm wrong).  We can find out and let you know.
Ah. Okay, thank you for letting me know :D

yumicchi88

I literally had my mouth open for a while.
OH MY WOW!!!
I can't miss this!!!

Thank you, Fanime staff!!
and Thank you LM.C.!!!!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!