LM.C at Fanimecon '10 Musicfest

Started by Acid_Android, February 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM

.::midnight.maiden::.

Quote from: Acid_Android on May 18, 2010, 12:30:09 PM
Quote from: Fondu on May 17, 2010, 01:41:07 PM
Will they also have a vendor of LM.C t-shirts and such merchandise to buy that is for the occasion of the concert?

Yes, I believe merch will be sold at the concert.
When An Cafe was here, they were selling merchandise in the dealer's hall as well(I got the Tour T-shirt). At the end of the concert, I remember they were selling CDs...
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

jemz

Quote from: ongaku on May 24, 2010, 03:47:35 PM
I just wanted to make sure I knew how the autograph session and q & a were going to work. So, are they going to be in two different areas? On the schedule I just saw the q & a listed.

And also, I was kind of worried about getting into the autograph session if I went to the q & a. For example, a lot of people might choose to wait in line for the autograph session instead of going to the q & a, so I wanted to know how that was going to work.

The Q&A session and the Autograph session are an hour apart and will be held in different areas of the convention.

I wouldn't worry about not getting into the Autograph session if you go to their Q&A panel. If you line up for an autograph with LM.C at 1pm (when their Autograph session starts), you will get one. :D

Also, to be very clear, there will be NO CAMERAS at the Q&A session or the Autograph session.  We don't want to disrespect the artists by taking pictures of them when they've asked us to enforce this rule. So please, no cameras. 

HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Maki_Jaganshi

To confirm, when I get out of the Q&A I can go straight to the autograph line and still get an autograph? As long as I'm in line by 1 PM? When do you cut off the line and/or end the autograph session?
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

jemz

Quote from: Maki_Jaganshi on May 24, 2010, 10:19:42 PM
To confirm, when I get out of the Q&A I can go straight to the autograph line and still get an autograph? As long as I'm in line by 1 PM? When do you cut off the line and/or end the autograph session?

Yes.  LM.C wanted to meet all their fans at FanimeCon and have asked for a 2 hour Autograph session.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

ongaku

Quote from: jemz on May 25, 2010, 09:17:56 AM

Yes.  LM.C wanted to meet all their fans at FanimeCon and have asked for a 2 hour Autograph session.

aww, that's so sweet  ;D Thank you! Now I don't have to worry so much

Eclipse

Quote from: jemz on May 24, 2010, 05:28:55 PM
Quote from: ongaku on May 24, 2010, 03:47:35 PM
I just wanted to make sure I knew how the autograph session and q & a were going to work. So, are they going to be in two different areas? On the schedule I just saw the q & a listed.

And also, I was kind of worried about getting into the autograph session if I went to the q & a. For example, a lot of people might choose to wait in line for the autograph session instead of going to the q & a, so I wanted to know how that was going to work.

The Q&A session and the Autograph session are an hour apart and will be held in different areas of the convention.

I wouldn't worry about not getting into the Autograph session if you go to their Q&A panel. If you line up for an autograph with LM.C at 1pm (when their Autograph session starts), you will get one. :D

Also, to be very clear, there will be NO CAMERAS at the Q&A session or the Autograph session.  We don't want to disrespect the artists by taking pictures of them when they've asked us to enforce this rule. So please, no cameras. 

Q&A and Autographing will be held in different parts of the con? You would think that both will be held in the same place cuz I'd find it hard to move around with all the groupies following you lol. So if q&a are at the Marriot: panel 3, then were's the autographing going to be at?
Thnx. :]

Maki_Jaganshi

Quote from: jemz on May 25, 2010, 09:17:56 AM

Haha how nice. I'm glad they're here this year. :] Thanks for answering my questions~!
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

Amo-chan

Ah! This question was never answered. should we bring things for them to sign, or will they have things to sign and give us?

And to clarify, since everyone seems to be asking over and over and it gets alittle confusing ^.^'
Concert, doors open at 6pm on Sunday at the San Jose Civic, across from the Convention, concert starts at 7pm
The Q/A is in Marriot Panel 3 at 11am (or was it 12) on Monday I believe?
The autograph is then at the Hilton in the San Carlos room at 1pm.
In you attend the Q/A you can still get an autograph as long as you are in line by 1pm, cuz LM.C is just sooo awesome they wanna say hey to us all.
This is all correct right?

ewu

You can bring stuff, but merch will be on sale in the dealers room and other places.

And remembers no pictures or video
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

chifunii

It's a relief to hear that merch will be on sale. Now that it's crunch time I'm starting to freak out. XD
Does this apply in conjunction to FLOW as well? (This "on sale in the dealer's room and other places" part).

And the difference between the photo/video rules of FLOW and LM.C is...

LM.C: No photo or video under any circumstances, at the live, Q&A, or autograph sessions.
FLOW: No photo or video at the live, photos OK at Q&A and autograph sessions, but not video?
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

SephyChu

I was wondering, since the black and white ball occur at the same time as the LM.C concert; will we be able to leave early during the concert? I know the concert ends around 9pm, but I want to be able to hit the dance floor maybe a little sooner than that.

Thanks for the help.

justmove

OKay so I'm new at this. I went to FANIME last year b/ i never went to any of the showings or the performances & I REALLY want to go see LM.C b/ I'm confused on SO many terms.
Like:
1) what the heck are badges & is it too late to get one?
2) how much is a 'Day Pass' cuz I JUST want to see LM.C, I don't want to go to the convention AT ALL this yr
3) do you have to pay at the entrance in the convention to get your 'whatchamacallit' to see LM.C?

Yea, basically I'm more concerned about #2 & #3, cuz I heard that the registration for Sunday is $35 & i REALLY don't want to waste that much money cuz this yr I just plan on seeing LM.C & THAT'S ALL.
So can someone PLEASE answer my question before this Sunday?

ayame_nguyen

Quote from: justmove on May 25, 2010, 09:13:57 PM
OKay so I'm new at this. I went to FANIME last year b/ i never went to any of the showings or the performances & I REALLY want to go see LM.C b/ I'm confused on SO many terms.
Like:
1) what the heck are badges & is it too late to get one?
2) how much is a 'Day Pass' cuz I JUST want to see LM.C, I don't want to go to the convention AT ALL this yr
3) do you have to pay at the entrance in the convention to get your 'whatchamacallit' to see LM.C?

Yea, basically I'm more concerned about #2 & #3, cuz I heard that the registration for Sunday is $35 & i REALLY don't want to waste that much money cuz this yr I just plan on seeing LM.C & THAT'S ALL.
So can someone PLEASE answer my question before this Sunday?

1. a badge is the thing you get when you pay & reg . if you went last year you shoudl have gotten a badge. it's not too late to get one. you can get one at the door. early reg. is closed.
2. sunday day pass is $35 you can see the prices for other days here http://www.fanime.com/2010/05/20/early-registration-is-closed/
3. first just go to the san jose convention center and get purchase your day pass then walk across the street to the concert hall and show them your badge and you're in :D
i hope this helps.

jemz

Quote from: SephyChu on May 25, 2010, 09:00:20 PM
I was wondering, since the black and white ball occur at the same time as the LM.C concert; will we be able to leave early during the concert? I know the concert ends around 9pm, but I want to be able to hit the dance floor maybe a little sooner than that.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, you can leave or come back into the concert.

The Ball ends at 11pm so you will have plenty of time to show off your ballroom skills! :D
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Airi

I'm not sure if this is asked already but how many things can we get signed by them?
Thank you

ayame_nguyen

will there be something available for them to sign? for ex. their pictures or poster? or do we HAVE to provide our own things?

SephyChu

Quote from: ayame_nguyen on May 28, 2010, 11:46:33 PM
will there be something available for them to sign? for ex. their pictures or poster? or do we HAVE to provide our own things?

You can buy some LM.C merchandise in one of the booths in the dealer's room. They had some LM.C bandannas and couple of their CD's.

Ridiculissa

Question! If we have any gifts for LM.C, will we be able to give something to them at the Q&A or autograph session? If not then, will there be some sort of drop-off place before the show?

Thanks!  :)

ewu

Likewise, gifts in boxes. No food or perishables.....flowers included.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

SaiQ

Haha I don't know if anyone else noticed, but FLOW was sitting on the 2nd floor, left balcony, watching the LM.C concert all the way up to the encore.  ;D

Great show! I hope LM.C performs again in future Fanimes!