LM.C at Fanimecon '10 Musicfest

Started by Acid_Android, February 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM

chifunii

I LOOOVEE FLOWWW. i thought they had already went back, but I guess not!
I heard from the people that sat behind me that the place where FLOW sat tonight was where LM.C sat on FRIDAY watching FLOW's live.

:) Exciting, isn't it?
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

mariotheotaku

After the concert I went back to the Fairmont and when I got close to the door Maya and Aiji came out of the fairmont main building to go into the next building, I got stsrstruck that I pulled my iPhone and got their picture before they got into the elevator, lol

Airi

I love the concert! It definitely was the BEST day of my life! They're so cool and nice <3 also got to shake hands with them and gave their gifts personally at the autographs! I was in complete shock that I was able to give it in person LOL I would have been just happy to drop it off in the box in front of them XD But giving to them just made my day better :]

Also, at the Hilton lobby, they walked right in front of my sister and I. YATTA! I was surprised and said "Bye" and waved. They said bye and waved back! ^_^ They're awesome <3

ayame_nguyen

i kinda wish that there were more info on what you could have them sign. esp. since lm.c was pretty strict on things.  but all in all it was awesome. good think i brough some extra money haha.

Angelx624

The concert was. AWESOME!!! XD I looooooved it!! <3 LM.C YOU ROCK!!!!! :D

And omg omg today when we were driving up to the convention center I SAW THEM WALKING ON THE SIDEWALK!!!!!! XDDDD I waved to them and they waved back!!!!! EEEEEEE!!! XDDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Touya no Miko

I am in Heaven! The concert was amazing! Though it became rather crazy when LM.C started hurling those lollipops at the fans. Some of them bumped into me and knocked my wig off. D:

Q & A was funny and sweet. Maya and Aiji have such good attitudes, despite some of the odd questions they were given. I was so embarrassed when it was my turn to ask them something, but they found it endearing.

But some of the best and worst moments was from the autograph session. The rovers would give us information such as the band only signing official merchandise of themselves, not touching the band, and even dropping gifts for them in a bin instead of personally giving it to them.

Turns out some of it wasn't true. I'm not sure if the staff was just pulling our leg or it was just misinformation. But we were able to shake hands with the band and even give our gifts personally to them. I gave Maya a bag full of goodies for the both of them and he said "arigato". Then I wanted him to sign my poster with a pen I bought which resembled a doctor's syringe. He mistook it for a gift, eyed it funny and said "Arigato...What is this? o_o". I handed him a lollipop too. He still said "Arigato" but I think he was a little weirded out by all the gifts I was showering him with. Aiji was mellower when we interacted, and I shook his hand.

And lastly I gave Denki-man a high five and a hug. I practically flopped against the wall in a daze stupor.

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Amo-chan

^.^ Ran into Jun and Yu-ya all day Sunday. From what I could tell, since they only spoke Japanese, Jun liked my Punky Heart hat. They kept letting me take pictures with them, and talk with them each time I ran into them. At the concert, Maya took my Punky Heart Hat and danced around stage with it. Even kissed it O_o. Some fan girl tried to steal it.

On Monday, Maya couldn't sign my hat at the session. Afterwards I ran into Yu-ya outside the hotel, with the help of some guy who spoke japanese, I told him how great I thought he was at the concert. Jun came out of the hotelwith Maya, Ken-chan, and Denki-man (out of costume? Woah!) Maya seemed scared I would fangirl him, but I ignored him and asked Jun to sign my CD, making Maya relax, and take the CD from Jun and sign it again for some reason. Got everyone to sign it! Including Denki-man! Got pictures with everyone cept Maya, who requested i didn't take any pics with him or of him. He was so cute with his braces and big glasses (they weren't sun glasses, but like reading glasses. Whaa?)

Thank you soooo freakin much for bring LM.C here! They were so wonderful!! Thanks to Maya, Aiji, Jun, Yu-ya, Ken-chan, and Denkiman!!!

chifunii

UWAHH LUCKY!!!

Denkiman wouldn't let me get his signature. :< Well, probably because it was in the line and there were still LOOOTS of people waiting.

O_O;;; You sure are lucky to have ran into them! I never have that kind of luck .:(

nepty04

QuoteMaya took my Punky Heart Hat and danced around stage with it. Even kissed it O_o. Some fan girl tried to steal it.
I TOTALLY REMEMBER YOU!!! I was waiting with you a few ppl above you in the line to go see them. Your such a lucky duck!

Hey, I love the band as much as everyone here but did anyone feel that there management where being unfair about autographing the program book??? I didn't have money and all i had was the book and one of the guitar picks that I got from the concert. They didn't even let me get that signed. I was really bummed I almost cried outside of the hotel. They kinda shoved me aside just because I didn't have merch, I shook there hands but the Japanese management kept on talking to me saying "no sign" I was like "ok" EVEN THOUGH they would have gladly sign the pick. :/

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: Amo-chan on May 31, 2010, 09:39:37 PM
At the concert, Maya took my Punky Heart Hat and danced around stage with it. Even kissed it O_o. Some fan girl tried to steal it.

I remember that! Where did you get it? I was looking online for that hat but couldn't find it with the heart :P

Yeah I thought it was unfair to suddenly tell all of us that they only would sign "official merchandise" right before the autograph session when we had been standing in line for hours.

You're so lucky you got to see them! I never get any kind of luck like that :\

Please bring LM.C back next year! ^_^

chifunii

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 01, 2010, 07:37:43 PM

Yeah I thought it was unfair to suddenly tell all of us that they only would sign "official merchandise" right before the autograph session when we had been standing in line for hours.

It was already made clear that they would only be signing official goods since way before... :<

Amo-chan

The best part was when I ran into them again outside the hotel, Maya signed my hat ^.^!! Really didn't want to say, cuz the rover people here might get mad he signed something unofficial, but he did!! It was great!! Awww I miss sitting outside with Maya Jun Kenchan Denkiman and Yuya. So the only one through the weekend I didn't get to officially meet and hang with was Aiji...Guess that's for next time!

I made my hat actually. Well, I bought a black hat, had someone who runs an embroidery stand in the mall do the MY and ten I used fabric paint to paint the heart and the bottom with the stars.
Awww!

chifunii

I wish I bumped into SOMEONE outside of the scheduled events. It seems like whenever I was somewhere, FLOW or LM.C had /just/ been there.

Laamee!!! I hope I'll be luckier next time around. Maybe my friends and I will have walkie-talkies loooool. Ok, that's taking it too far, but yeah. Next year next year!

YOUUU KNOOWWW; Aiji is so pretty in person. XD At the autograph session my brain was mush trying to say 'hi'...phhht. I'll work on that~

.::midnight.maiden::.

Quote from: chifunii on May 31, 2010, 12:13:25 AM
I heard from the people that sat behind me that the place where FLOW sat tonight was where LM.C sat on FRIDAY watching FLOW's live.
Really? I wish I noticed. D:
I came in pretty late for the FLOW concert (6:30ish?)...after the line was gone. I was sitting in the middle of the balcony.
>__< wish i saw LM.C sitting in the left balconyyy. :[
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

Quote from: Amo-chan on May 31, 2010, 09:39:37 PM
^.^ Ran into Jun and Yu-ya all day Sunday. From what I could tell, since they only spoke Japanese, Jun liked my Punky Heart hat. They kept letting me take pictures with them, and talk with them each time I ran into them. At the concert, Maya took my Punky Heart Hat and danced around stage with it. Even kissed it O_o. Some fan girl tried to steal it.

On Monday, Maya couldn't sign my hat at the session. Afterwards I ran into Yu-ya outside the hotel, with the help of some guy who spoke japanese, I told him how great I thought he was at the concert. Jun came out of the hotelwith Maya, Ken-chan, and Denki-man (out of costume? Woah!) Maya seemed scared I would fangirl him, but I ignored him and asked Jun to sign my CD, making Maya relax, and take the CD from Jun and sign it again for some reason. Got everyone to sign it! Including Denki-man! Got pictures with everyone cept Maya, who requested i didn't take any pics with him or of him. He was so cute with his braces and big glasses (they weren't sun glasses, but like reading glasses. Whaa?)

Thank you soooo freakin much for bring LM.C here! They were so wonderful!! Thanks to Maya, Aiji, Jun, Yu-ya, Ken-chan, and Denkiman!!!
I hate double-posting...but if I don't do this...I will forget :P

I remember you! You were that girl from Florida!! xD Do you remember me? I was that panda hat girl taking a video of the line :3
You are seriously lucky to have such a great experience with LM.C. :D That hard-work really paid off for you!! :D (and how did you get past rovers you lucky dog you?!)
Then again...you came for LM.C exclusively xD. I'm kinda here for everything lulz.

OK if I ask which hotels did you see them at? ???

Does Maya wear geeky glasses? xD
AOD - 2011-

Quote from: Amo-chan on June 02, 2010, 08:09:57 AM
The best part was when I ran into them again outside the hotel, Maya signed my hat ^.^!! Really didn't want to say, cuz the rover people here might get mad he signed something unofficial, but he did!! It was great!! Awww I miss sitting outside with Maya Jun Kenchan Denkiman and Yuya. So the only one through the weekend I didn't get to officially meet and hang with was Aiji...Guess that's for next time!

I made my hat actually. Well, I bought a black hat, had someone who runs an embroidery stand in the mall do the MY and ten I used fabric paint to paint the heart and the bottom with the stars.
Awww!
Ehhh? Sitting outside with them?! As in just hanging out? Did you have a tea party?! lulz jk. My dream is to have tea with a J-Rock band xD.

It's ok if you didn't get to catch Aiji...he is that kind of reserved type with fans ^^;

Kudos to you for making the Punky Heart hat by yourself! I looked online...and if you want to buy the hat, it's over 100 US dollars (O__O)
AOD - 2011-

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: .::midnight.maiden::. on June 02, 2010, 05:18:16 PM
I remember you! You were that girl from Florida!! xD Do you remember me? I was that panda hat girl taking a video of the line :3
OK if I ask which hotels did you see them at? ???
Does Maya wear geeky glasses? xD

Oh dang you made it?!! I wish I had mad skills like that.

I think I remember you midnight.maiden filiming the giant line for LM.C. Sitting for 2 hours in nearly direct sunlight is not fun, but the concert was so worth it (original reason I signed up for Fanime anyways) haha :P

And yes, I'd also love to know what hotel they stayed at/Maya's glasses. I've always wondered how maya looks without makeup haha.

PS-Does anyone have the setlist that they played at the concert? My memory isn't very great :P

Amo-chan

Wow! lotsa questions!
Yeah I remember you! Girl filming the line! You were really surprised when I told you I came from FL lol. Glad to hear from you again! I did come exclusively for LM.C ^.^ And everytime I saw them, there were no rovers, as I kept running into them outside of the con. Maya still looks really cute without makeup. Just more like a cute tall asian guy with glasses and blond/red hair. He's pretty shy actually. And yeah...they were actually pretty geeky glasses lol. But very cute! On the las day, I sat outside talking with yu-ya for about 8ish mins, then jun maya and everyone came out, and I talked with them for about..8-10 min? I didn't stay long, as I could tell they had plans. O_O I still find it so incredibly amazing how lucky I was to just get to talk to everyone and actually talk to maya. Still can't believe he talked to me. woah...
I'm completely going to the next concert in America and wearing my hat again, and staying in the area so I can run into them again ^.^

I'm not very familiar with the San Jose area, but it was the hotel across from that fountain place. It was the hotel on the right, with the big locked doors and had that hallway that was outside overhead, and you had to walk undrneath it to get to the next street with that trolley thing that leads to the starbucks where I ran into them on sunday

ongaku

Quote from: Amo-chan on June 02, 2010, 06:45:20 PM
I'm not very familiar with the San Jose area, but it was the hotel across from that fountain place. It was the hotel on the right, with the big locked doors and had that hallway that was outside overhead, and you had to walk undrneath it to get to the next street with that trolley thing that leads to the starbucks where I ran into them on sunday
Gosh Danggit!! I stayed in that hotel!! lol  I didn't get to run into them at all outside of the scheduled events. I was so jealous when I heard from people that they were around the convention on Saturday. I went back to the hotel a little earlier that night to try and get a decent amount of sleep to wait in line at 6am the next day for the concert, since there wasn't really anything else on Saturday that I wanted to do, since I just came for LM.C.

And that is so awesome!! When Maya asked you to come up and he took your hat!! I was super jealous, haha. And also when he had that girl come up on stage because it was her birthday! gah, I was so tempted to say it was my birthday when he asked and no one was saying anything. But I just couldn't lie to him, haha.

It's alright though, I am very satisfied with just getting to see the concert! :)  And then I got to go to the Q&A and sat right in the front row, Right in front of Maya! :D And then getting to meet them was just AMAZING!!! I felt so much like crying! And I've never understood why people cry and stuff when things like this happen, and I like never do it, but I could definitely feel tears coming up, and I had to stop myself cuz I didn't want to just be crying my eyes out in front of them, lol.

But next time they're here, I'm definitely going to try and wander around a bit more and Definitely not going back to the hotel early!! haha

Touya no Miko

If any of you guys remember me, I was the girl handing out free lollipops to the people in the concert line.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!