Mod edit: Slated for the Volcano

Started by apsykes, February 20, 2010, 08:56:26 PM

apsykes

So, i seen them protest at a movie theater a few feet away from the fairmont hotel during a few staff meetings for Furcon, Quite a annoyance. That Sparked an Iridium Spark plug in my mind, What is everyone going to say/do when they arrive on saturday Evening with their signs and loop-hole-full blarg??

Surprise?  ???
Not-secret? ;D

Link to my video,
WARNING, CONTAINS: Pointless Christian protesters, a Red Muscle car Revving then burning out W/ Cops chasing on bicycles, EPIC FANIME ATTENDEES DOING JUSTICE! Also The game DX
(Protest at 1:14)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QiFLbkXb74

So Come On! Planning Early Makes Good!

-Ap, your Sj Local Furry and Photographer/Cameraman.
I TALK LIKE A TOYOTA, I DON'T WANNA STOP!

lady_tomoko

My friends and I will burn a bible in front of the protesters and dance gleefully around the flaming, smoldering ashes ;D

PyronIkari

Do nothing. Harassing them gives the con a bad name, and you're in essence giving them the attention they desire. The more you harass them, the bigger of an issue it becomes, the more publicity they get, the more they'll want to be there.

Persona

How about... not. If you don't agree with what they're saying, just ignore them.

lady_tomoko

True, but sometimes it is fun to mess with people.

apsykes

Lets Buy some cake and eat it in front of them while sitting down like kids in 3rd grade with O.O Eyes xD

PickleBunny

Regardless of how "fun" it might be, it is immature and potentially dangerous burn anything in public.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

lady_tomoko

Quote from: PickleBunny on February 20, 2010, 10:04:55 PM
Regardless of how "fun" it might be, it is immature and potentially dangerous burn anything in public.

I know, I was kidding

Quote from: apsykes on February 20, 2010, 09:48:52 PM
Lets Buy some cake and eat it in front of them while sitting down like kids in 3rd grade with O.O Eyes xD

Count me in ^-^

Glitch

I think we've been over this like a millions times already. Let's not add gas to their craptacular fire.
But I do find it funny eating cake in front of them. They can't really complain "they're purposely making us hungry!", but they'll find a way.

apsykes

Someone Get the Plates, Forks, and Cake!
Being staff of one of the world's largest (Ranked 2nd) convention for a specific fandom, i know Conventions can pay for event expenses, if anyone is staff to fanime, spend the money for cake and stuff and get reimbursed later xD

"Its for a Panel, I swear! the panel is called: "Eating Cake In front of people who yell into a smega phone for no reason, only letting them kill their own saturday"

ewu

Bad idea, Fanime encourages you to just leave them alone.

If you do stupid stuff we will ask you to leave.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom