The 2010 Great AMV Community Gathering

Started by the otaku god, February 23, 2010, 05:23:45 PM

the otaku god

So I guess you been wondering what this has been about. Well I'll let you in while we wait to finalize this. we here at Fanimecon know you amv creators have worked so hard over the years to create a 5 min video for all of us to enjoy together, see that we have a major event (or events depending on how you see it) that cost us nothing to bring the crowds to our con. Well the time has come for your reward me(jerry head of video), Sean (head of stage zero), and José (head of the amv contest) plan on doing a great amv gathering giving back to thoughts who have made our con what it is today. There will be more details laid out some time this month (I hope) but it will both amv creators and also fans of amvs that want to show there respect to there fellow amv producer. It will be held in one of our large and luxurious  video rooms were good times will be had by all. This will be one of our new annual events. So keep your eyes pealed here and see why we are the best con in the US that gives back to our fans and our attendees!
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Tsu

Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

the otaku god

is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

the otaku god

working out the last part of the details and will be posted soon! keep your eye peeled to this forum

the otaku god

FanFicGuru

This sounds like an awesome idea! Looking forward to further details!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

the otaku god

Here is the info you've been waiting for:

1. If you submit a amv to the contest you/group plus 1 guest are eligible to attend the amv gathering. Just send an email to [email protected] with your name/names (no need to give the name of your guest) and just tell us what amv you submitted. you will then receive email confirmation with a date and time.

2. If you are a amv creator and are not summiting a amv to the contest but want to attend the amv gathering just send an email to [email protected] with a link showing your group archive or bio with an email link that we can send an email invite to. If there is no bio/archive or a email link we can work something out. then you/group plus one guest can attend. you will then receive email confirmation with a date and time.

3. but what about the fans of amvs? well don't worry we got you covered to after 30 min of the producers have some time to themselves to get to know each other we will let you in as well to mingle and rub elbows with past present and future amv producers.

I hope to see you there we are very excited about this!

the otaku god

remember if you want to be part of this event at 10 to 10:30 you need to email me even if you summited a video to the contest you need to send me a email  ([email protected]). only 2 more week till the con, im so excited about this event that is all about you and the hard work you put in to your work.
thank you for your time!