Spring Season 2010 Anime Lineup

Started by xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi), February 24, 2010, 01:51:21 PM

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

I wonder what to watch this season.  Of course, a lot of people are gonna jump into the K-On! Season 2 bandwagon.  :P
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Jerry

sheesh thats a lot of new stuff.

sad part is i feel so out of touch with anime now :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

Negima! F-Yeah!

Bakugan! F-No! D=

The rest look like they may be interesting past a few.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Gwydion

Hetalia and K-on! obviously, but interesting to see Maid Sama! get animated. Have to look around for that one.

Sunara Ishi

Definitely Hetalia, K-On and Darker than Black OVA. Most likely Angel Beats, Senko no Night Raid, and Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitte Iru, and that Black Rock Shooter OVA/Special or whatever is it... Possibly Heroman and Hakuouki. How much I watch depends on how much free time I have... Maybe Yutori-chan if I have time and its available... it looks cute. >.>;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Sandwich

Definitely watching Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Heroman, Black Rock Shooter, and the new season of Hetalia. Aaaand I'll probably end up watching the 2nd season of K-On too. xD

mDuo13

Wow, this may be the most promising season in a while. There's a lot of stuff with some potential, a few things I'll watch 'cause they've been OK in the past and will probably continue to be OK, and several things to really look forward to! Good times.

DranzerX13

Metal Fight Beyblade: ~Explosion~ (Season 2) Starts April 04, 2010 @ 8:30 AM on TV Tokyo. instead of the episode number going back to 1, its first episode will be numbered 52, will continue where last season left off.

As for Bakugan, it's a good series, but I like Metal Fight Beyblade a lot better. the Metal Fight series is a lot more darker and mature in tone than the Bakuten Shoot one. It's a bummer that New Vestroia started first in english before it's original Japanese counterpart.

near

nodame OAD? I thought that series was over?

OAD = Original Anime Drama???

TC X0 Lt 0X

Heroman looks like it has a LOT of potential.
Watched the first episode and it was great.
Loved the random Stan Lee insert...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

otakuya

(reads description of B Gata H Kei)

WHAT? lol

Aru Sakayama

Might consider watching:
Heroman
Working!
B型H系
会長はメイドさま!
Kiss x Sis
ゆとりちゃん
Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.