Fine Dining (2010 edition)

Started by Glitch, February 27, 2010, 10:35:21 PM

Avairrianna

There was a really good sports bar I came across last year. I don't remember where but it was down a flight of stairs somewhere around the Saint Claire. Best Burger ever! Although I did get weird looks for being in costume cause no other con goes were there lol
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Nephilim

Ah, you must be talking about The Blue Chip (formerly Jersey's)

I <3 google. :D

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

Avairrianna

Quote from: Nephilim on May 20, 2010, 05:25:31 PM
Ah, you must be talking about The Blue Chip (formerly Jersey's)

I <3 google. :D

OMG Yes! They are good!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

RandR

If anyone has already said it well i didn't know, but Iguanas is definitely a nice place to go with a bunch of friends and get the 5 lb. burrito to split. It's a few blocks from the con center

Raydere

Gonna see if I can treat a friend to Tandoori Oven, so I can take advantage of the "buy 1 curry dinner, get 1 of equal price or less for $1 more" student discount (used to be "buy 1 get 1 free").
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

michiko nakano

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on May 23, 2010, 12:21:17 AM
Gonna see if I can treat a friend to Tandoori Oven, so I can take advantage of the "buy 1 curry dinner, get 1 of equal price or less for $1 more" student discount (used to be "buy 1 get 1 free").
would a student i.d. from spring 2010 semester work, even though the semester's over?  I guess that would be a good thing to bring along.  what other places have student discounts?

Raydere

It has to be an SJSU ID, I think. As far as I'm concerned those don't appear to have expiration dates.

Iguana's has a discount as well, but it's a small one (I think it's 10%).
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2