You know I noticed something about my pomeranian's Smokie and Munchie

Started by Death_Note_Matt, February 27, 2010, 11:36:51 PM

Death_Note_Matt

I sat there eating waffles this morning and I found myself staring at smokie....I couldn't put my finger on it..but something about him seemed off...then it hit me...he reminded me of pedo-Bear D:
I spit out my waffle that I was chewing on and started laughing, my nephew gave me this weird look and asked what was so funny...and I couldn't tell him that that family dog looks like a pedophile bear on the internet, so I said nothing.....now ever since this morning, Smokie makes me laugh >> everytime I see his small bear like brown face and tiny black eyes staring at me. But Munchie on the other hand....he actually has the Pedo-Bear smile to go along with his black eyes..*shivers*  which gives me the creeps when I realize he is sitting there staring at me for awhile >.< But anyways...I thought it was a funny thought XD That my Pom's looks like a Pedophile Bear.
Another Player has Entered the Game

Knightfire

Starting work for Fanime 2011

PyronIkari

Quote from: Death_Note_Matt on February 27, 2010, 11:36:51 PM
I sat there eating waffles this morning and I found myself staring at smokie....I couldn't put my finger on it..but something about him seemed off...then it hit me...he reminded me of pedo-Bear D:
I spit out my waffle that I was chewing on and started laughing, my nephew gave me this weird look and asked what was so funny...and I couldn't tell him that that family dog looks like a pedophile bear on the internet, so I said nothing.....now ever since this morning, Smokie makes me laugh >> everytime I see his small bear like brown face and tiny black eyes staring at me. But Munchie on the other hand....he actually has the Pedo-Bear smile to go along with his black eyes..*shivers*  which gives me the creeps when I realize he is sitting there staring at me for awhile >.< But anyways...I thought it was a funny thought XD That my Pom's looks like a Pedophile Bear.

... and we needed to know this why? This is something that belongs on a personal blog, not fanime's forum.