Street Fighter 2 The Movie Uncut

Started by Mimirinpro, March 03, 2010, 07:43:41 PM

Mimirinpro

And you know the one I'm talking about! No Jean Claud Van Damme, the anime one with the Chun Li scene.

I like to think of this as a classic. Who else wants to see it?

SukebeStudios

Jerry

um - as much of an old school street fighter Fan I was...
the live action movie was pretty bad.

Jean Claude, Ming Na Wen & Raul Julia have all had better movies... seriously.
My vote would be no, or just watch it on your own time. ppl wouldnt watch it.  

Now, If you talking about the Animated version - uncut. It's Good BUT This is pretty old.
I dont really know if there's a draw or enough people would want to watch it.

We have much better [and Newer] material/shows to show at Fanime - Like Exclusives from GAINAX or things like that.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kyra_Maverick

Last time they played it (maybe the year before last?) you could hear the cheers during Chun-Li's scene from down the hall.

People will come watch the un-cut version.

Shinsengumi

It's been years since I've seen that movie, it's better than the live action ones. I wouldn't mind if they show it at Fanime.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mimirinpro

Quote from: Jerry on March 04, 2010, 01:03:05 PM
um - as much of an old school street fighter Fan I was...
the live action movie was pretty bad.

Jean Claude, Ming Na Wen & Raul Julia have all had better movies... seriously.
My vote would be no, or just watch it on your own time. ppl wouldnt watch it.  

Now, If you talking about the Animated version - uncut. It's Good BUT This is pretty old.
I dont really know if there's a draw or enough people would want to watch it.

We have much better [and Newer] material/shows to show at Fanime - Like Exclusives from GAINAX or things like that.

Well, I specified in the beginning of the thread that I meant the animated version. This movie had alot of fanfare last time it showed, apparently.

the otaku god

what day and time would be best for everyone (that meaning most people)?
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Mimirinpro

Most people come on Saturday right? We shouldn't have it exactly during any SF tourneys though.

Shinsengumi

Depending on the time, I'll check it out.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mangaroo

What's in the uncut version? I don't think I saw that version.

I actually prefer the OVA series SF II V as the best SF anime. The recent one for SF IV wasn't bad too.