EVENT TIMES

Started by DracoMancer, March 03, 2010, 10:09:17 PM

DracoMancer

Maybe I'm not looking or digging hard enough, but I've been going through the different threads for the main events like the masquerade and or events like for guest panels, but nothing is telling me ANYTHING about the timing of these events.

I even tried the main website and it didn't tell me ANYTHING.  ??? So whats the deal? Have the timings for each event not been posted yet, especially the list of guests that are attending the con? Or is there a thread with this information that I just simply missed?

If there is a thread like that, just post the link and I'll simply lock this one.
"A burrito? That is so pathetic. I WANT A TACO!" -Grimmjow voice actor.

Kyra_Maverick

I haven't seen any set times yet, but from past experience the Masquerade is held on Saturday around 8:00pm

I also haven't seen or heard anything about guests. 

DayDreamerNessa

I don't think times for events are up right now, so i don't think your missing anything, it's really early still :)

though i can say like the person above masquerade is usually saturday evening! swap meet is on thursday/friday, and that's all i know.

++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

ewu

Because so many things are still fluid, we usually do not lock down the day and times until later. We need to accommodate fluctuating guests' schedules with the facility's openings and adjust it to the new guests we add each week. Expect the larger events to be locked down in the next few weeks and in the week or two before con, the final schedule to be set with minimal changes still possible.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

DracoMancer

Ah okay. Cuz the con is only two months ago. I'm an avid goer of Fanime and guess I was used to seeing the information on the website pretty early or maybe I'm just remembering wrong. Anyway I'll keep watch of the site and thanks!
"A burrito? That is so pathetic. I WANT A TACO!" -Grimmjow voice actor.

Gwydion

If we are lucky (Like last year ^^) you'll see the schedule a couple weeks before Con. If not, we'll see it AT con. ^^

You don't get them any earlier. Trust me. ^^