Korean Otaku Marries Anime Body Pillow

Started by xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi), March 05, 2010, 06:33:44 PM

Mizuki

Ya'll act like you guys would never do this, I know a ton of you guys would want this to happen in America and be legal. Personally, this is an awesome option. Now I don't have to worry about my wife complaining about why the dishes aren't done and why dinner isn't made or why I don't bring filet mignon home, but get sirlin steak instead.

c2chaos

This story makes me think about the movie Cool World.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Glitch

Quote from: c2chaos on April 18, 2010, 12:55:57 AM
Except in cool world the animated characters were actually sentient beings who lived like everybody else. Does that mean him having sex with the pillow will transform it into a human being? *eyes anime DVDs.*

bentoboxbobby

Wasn't that based on that episode of 30 rock with James Defranco?

Bobby ^^;
"For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:31

c2chaos

Quote from: Glitch on April 18, 2010, 10:27:10 PM
Quote from: c2chaos on April 18, 2010, 12:55:57 AM
Except in cool world the animated characters were actually sentient beings who lived like everybody else. Does that mean him having sex with the pillow will transform it into a human being? *eyes anime DVDs.*

You thinking what I'm thinking?

*eyes anime DVD.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.