Comedy Club at Fanime 2010 Updated: 5/16/2010

Started by Aya Brea X, March 08, 2010, 01:25:14 AM

Magical Senpai

Unfortunately the audio levels are too low, so the video didn't turn out that great. Note to self: Flip cams are horrible for panels.

Glitch

Quote from: Richie Likes Maids on June 05, 2010, 05:37:30 PM
Unfortunately the audio levels are too low, so the video didn't turn out that great. Note to self: Flip cams are horrible for panels.
My audio levels are fine but the visuals are too grainy and pixelated. Perhaps we can combine them together. XD
I should have my video of all the comedy acts up by the end of the day.

Mr. Whiskers

Mr. Whiskers

Quote from: Glitch on June 05, 2010, 05:43:27 PM
Quote from: Richie Likes Maids on June 05, 2010, 05:37:30 PM
My audio levels are fine but the visuals are too grainy and pixelated. Perhaps we can combine them together. XD
I should have my video of all the comedy acts up by the end of the day.

Let us know, prz?

HarpB

I posted G's skit so u can see the quality of my videos. I will be posting videos of the first 3-4 skits. I did not record 2 of the skits cause I needed to charge my camcorder

Mr. Whiskers

Quote from: daiphyer.com on June 06, 2010, 03:43:19 AM
I posted G's skit so u can see the quality of my videos. I will be posting videos of the first 3-4 skits. I did not record 2 of the skits cause I needed to charge my camcorder

Link when you get them up, please?

Glitch

Which skits did you miss recording? I figure since youtube takes an extremely long time to load my vids, I could focus on uploading those that you missed. Your video of G is actually higher quality than mine.

The Doctor

Quote from: Mr. Whiskers on June 06, 2010, 03:39:11 PM

Link when you get them up, please?

Deductive reasoning suggests my bit is one of the two that he didn't record.

Naturally, of course.

Mr. Whiskers

Quote from: The Doctor on June 06, 2010, 06:17:52 PM

Deductive reasoning suggests my bit is one of the two that he didn't record.

Naturally, of course.

And, naturally, that is the only bit I wanted to see.

HarpB

if  u r the guy who was laying on the table, then u be one of the skit i did not record

Glitch

Quote from: daiphyer.com on June 06, 2010, 06:29:47 PM
if  u r the guy who was laying on the table, then u be one of the skit i did not record
The guy on the table would be Havoc rt. I'm actually uploading his video at the moment.

The Doctor

No, I'm 'Soap'.

havok rt

Quote from: Glitch on June 06, 2010, 06:32:44 PM
The guy on the table would be Havoc rt. I'm actually uploading his video at the moment.
Thanks Glitch its nice to actually have video of my bit despite it being not quite up to par. I'll be better next year folks.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Glitch

Here are the videos. They are in order of the people performing. G-force was left out because someone else already put his video up.(and with better quality I might add) If I can find a better way to convert the video to retain it's quality, I'll do it in the future. Enjoy for now!
Joyce
Paolo
Glitch(me)
Havoc
Soap
PassLion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856ViFJG-dY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdwmvtck9nY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcNRp-Fa0k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SizoSVISJ8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LIqmaaXByE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOVrvVWGNw

Admiral Donuts

So... is this happening again for 2011? This was my first year and I didn't even know it was going on so I missed it at the con itself, and I'm interested in taking part next year.

Glitch

Quote from: Jeimizu on June 13, 2010, 10:57:49 PM
So... is this happening again for 2011? This was my first year and I didn't even know it was going on so I missed it at the con itself, and I'm interested in taking part next year.
It depends if Joyce decides to host it again in 2011, but I'm assuming the panel will happen again.
And we always welcome new performers. I always look forward to new approaches to comedy revolving around us fanboys and fangirls.

HunterZero

Quote from: Glitch on June 16, 2010, 12:07:24 AM
Quote from: Jeimizu on June 13, 2010, 10:57:49 PM
It depends if Joyce decides to host it again in 2011, but I'm assuming the panel will happen again.
And we always welcome new performers. I always look forward to new approaches to comedy revolving around us fanboys and fangirls.

If you ever find you need another host, Cthulhu for President's Campaign manager is always willing to help.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

The Doctor

As far as I know, the panel is Joyce's brainchild. It would be odd if anyone else decided to head it.

That said, if anyone else would, it would probably be appropriate if it were one of the veteran comics of the panel.