WTS (cards, manga, anime dvds, keychains, tablet, etc)

Started by k.worthley, March 08, 2010, 12:34:48 PM

k.worthley

In an attempt to make some more money for fanime, since I'm sure I'm going to go "Confessions of a Shopaholic"-status, I'm cleaning out my supply and selling a bunch of stuff.
If you'd like to pick it up at the con, that's fine. If you aren't going to the con, and want to pick it up, that's also fine. I live in Live Oak, about 2.5-3 hours from San Jose. I will also send packages, at the cost of shipping added to the price of the item. Shipping will depend on the items.
I may consider trades, or partial trades. Lolita-esque or jrock items preferred for trades.

So here's a break down of some of the stuff I'm selling-

PF1209 Graphic Tablet ($110)
originally purchased at over $200, the only problem with it is that the pen may need replaced, but that's it.

Manga
many titles here! My manga generally dont go 1,2,3,4, but rather like 3,8,9, etc. My friend and I took turns purchasing manga, so we each ended up with a fragment of a series. Some of my manga have damage, so they sell as low as $2 a piece! others are harder to find and in better condition, such as my sailor moon manga

Furuba
Alice on Deadlines
Inuyasha
SAILOR MOON
DNAngel
Dragon Knights
W Juliet
Girl Got Game
+Anima
Natsume's Book of Friends
Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors
One Piece
Million Tears
Rasetsu
Barefoot Gin (written and illustrated by a Hiroshima survivor)
Ceres the Celestial Legend
Alice 19th
Magic Knight Rayearth
Demon Diary
Aishetaruze Baby
Magical Girl Pretty Sasami
Wall Flower
Fushigi Yuugi
Hana Kimi
Rosario+Vampire
Pita-Ten
Yurara
Honey Hunt
Bleach
Death Note
Wild Ones
(there are more to be posted later.)

AUTOGRAPHS-
Yuu Watase ($25)
yuriko fuchizaki ($8)
Tara Strong ($8)
Alex Borstein ($5)
FULLY SIGNED POSTER OF THE BAND MUCC ($40)
Mindless Self Indulgence ($7)

RANDOM OTHER STUFF
Pokemon Figures (Quilava, Chansey, Laedyba, Squirtel, Sandslash, Marrowak, Stantler, Weedle, Lapras, Quasire, Marill) all for $6
Talking Pikachu plushy ($5)
Kon Key Chain ($2)
L Patch ($3)
Hollow Keychain ($2)
Byakuya patch ($3)
Costume Kimono, black white red yellow blue ($20)
Pokemon Cards. I have many rare cards, some shadowless, errors, and even holo cards in german. Make an offer/ask what I have :)

DVDS
The Guild Season 1 and 2 ($10)
Yu Yu Hakusho, terrible truths (still wrapped) ($8)
Death Note 1, live action movie ($15)
Pokemon Platinum for DS ($15)
Hell Girl Episodes 1-10 (2 dvds), one in a box set ($30 for both) ($18 for box set/$15 for other)

Costume Kimono in black, white, red, yellow, green. purchased at $40, selling for $20 OBO

Preparing for Fanime 2011!!!
Cosplay ideas- Miwako (Paradise Kiss), Shizuma (Strawberry Panic)

animegirl619

hi there,

I would be interested in getting the yuu watase and yuriko fuchizaki autographs.

also which sailor moon manga volumes do you have?

Thanks!!

k.worthley

I have Sailor Moon Supers volume 1 and two

since all of the autographs come in the same book together (signed anime program), I can sell you the whole thing for about 40? That is negotiable of course. And if you do buy it, I can throw in a free comic and keychain :) Also included in the autograph section is the voice actor for Raven from Teen Titans, and more. Of course, I can also cut the autographs out if you really wanted.

Elimeno

Interested in the Mucc poster... no way of paying online atm though >.>
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

k.worthley

Elimeno: whenever you get a wa to pay, we can discuss it :)

Melonfairy

Like my Avatar? Check out my DA for plushies, charms, and more: http://kisekinosekai.deviantart.com/

Boba

I'm also interested in a picture of the kimono (possibly someone wearing it so I can see if it'll fit)

I'd also like to know what volumes you have of Honey Hunt. <3

EDIT: OH GOSH AND ALICE 19TH <333
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

k.worthley

I will get pictures of it tomorrow :)
I promised pics sooner, but I got sick, so it'll hopefully come tomorrow

I have volume 1& 2 of honey hunt $5 for both
and I have 4&7 of alice 19th which would be $4 for both

the kimono is $20, and I can do combined order shipping

Boba

Awh I already read those D: Okay thanks.. gonna wait on those pics now. *___*
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

FaerieFleshWound

Hmm, what volumes do you have for DNAngel, Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors, Demon Diary, and Death Note? Also Alice 19th, is it related to Alice in Wonderland by any chance? Then I really want it. ^_^

Also interested in the L patch, your Hell Girl DVDs, and MSI autograph.
Maybe there is some sort of a deal for con-shopaholics like me who want to buy a whole sacksful of stuffs? ^_^;;

k.worthley

For DNAngel I have vol 1-4, and 7

Toky Pet Shop of Horrors I've just got vol 1

Demon Diary I've got volume 7, the last one

Death note I've got volume 7

As for Alie 19th, it has a few similarities to Alice in Wonderland. The main characters name is Alice, a white rabbit comes to her. After that it's basically a fantasy manga about Alice trying t rescue er ister from the darkness by becoming a master of the Lotus Words.

Alright :) So, a deal? Lemme see.. Altogether it would be about $60, but I can give all of it to you for $50. The main bulk of the price is the hell girl DVDs. If you bought the Alice nineteenth (I'e got vols 4, 7), then it would be about $55.

I'm taking away the cost of the L patch, and lowering the MSI price.  might even throw in a few little extras.

So if you're seious, you can pick it all up at the con and I'll have them all saved for you :)

FaerieFleshWound

Hmm, I kinda have a problem with not reading manga in order, *__*
But I still want DNAngel 1-4, and The Tokyo Pet Shop, and of course everything else.
I'm just worried about having enough money for the con is all...
how much would it be if I took out the mangas? Seeing as they can be read online...but if I can get the money together I definitely want them too.
Thank you very much<3

FaerieFleshWound

Also thought you may want to know that Hell Girl animes sell the complete series 1-26 as low as $20-30. Sorry for being such a pain. 0_0;;

k.worthley

taking that out and readjustin the hell irl price slightly, I can sell it for $35.
The one DVD comes in a box set is why, so that's why it's pricier.
But that's as low as it can go. I can ship it to you if you want to buy through paypal.

FaerieFleshWound

Hachimitsu

how good is the condition for the Sailor moon (kinda curious)
and how much were you planning to sell it for?

k.worthley

for the manga? or the dvd? I'm thinking around $8 for each sailor moon manga, since it's in pretty darn good condition, and it was so expensive for me to buy.

yal19

What volumes of Ceres and Wallflower do you have? Thanks.

Hachimitsu

Quote from: k.worthley on April 22, 2010, 10:25:48 AM
for the manga? or the dvd? I'm thinking around $8 for each sailor moon manga, since it's in pretty darn good condition, and it was so expensive for me to buy.

I kinda don't see it in the list, you have the dvd of Sailor moon as well??? (if so how much is that?)

k.worthley

I have the sailor moon movie with the dream boxes, can't remember which one it is off the top of my head lol, but it's $15