WTS (cards, manga, anime dvds, keychains, tablet, etc)

Started by k.worthley, March 08, 2010, 12:34:48 PM

Hachimitsu

Quote from: k.worthley on April 30, 2010, 02:17:56 PM
I have the sailor moon movie with the dream boxes, can't remember which one it is off the top of my head lol, but it's $15
I am very interested on getting the box set but I just realized something, was there 2 versions? (directors cut or edited?) of the movies? I can't remember if I recall it though but im very cautious on things I wanna buy!

cutiebunny

Is the Yuu Watase signature still for sale?  If so, do you have a picture?  Thanks.

k.worthley

sorry everyone for my super late replies, got a new job that has me working dang near 12 hours a day 5 days a week.
Anyway, yes, the signature is still for sale and i will try and get pictures up soon :)
Preparing for Fanime 2011!!!
Cosplay ideas- Miwako (Paradise Kiss), Shizuma (Strawberry Panic)

crystalsoul

Mmmm i like Quilava :o

could you take a picture of the Quilava Plush you have? i tried to just search google but apparently he is a popular plush to make it seems :x

i might be interested ;D

Rhornez

do you have any manga volumes left? and are you going to be at the swapmeet?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Rhornez

Quote from: k.worthley on March 08, 2010, 12:34:48 PM
In an attempt to make some more money for fanime, since I'm sure I'm going to go "Confessions of a Shopaholic"-status, I'm cleaning out my supply and selling a bunch of stuff.
If you'd like to pick it up at the con, that's fine. If you aren't going to the con, and want to pick it up, that's also fine. I live in Live Oak, about 2.5-3 hours from San Jose. I will also send packages, at the cost of shipping added to the price of the item. Shipping will depend on the items.
I may consider trades, or partial trades. Lolita-esque or jrock items preferred for trades.

So here's a break down of some of the stuff I'm selling-

PF1209 Graphic Tablet ($110)
originally purchased at over $200, the only problem with it is that the pen may need replaced, but that's it.

Manga
many titles here! My manga generally dont go 1,2,3,4, but rather like 3,8,9, etc. My friend and I took turns purchasing manga, so we each ended up with a fragment of a series. Some of my manga have damage, so they sell as low as $2 a piece! others are harder to find and in better condition, such as my sailor moon manga

Furuba
Alice on Deadlines
Inuyasha
SAILOR MOON
DNAngel
Dragon Knights
W Juliet
Girl Got Game
+Anima
Natsume's Book of Friends
Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors
One Piece
Million Tears
Rasetsu
Barefoot Gin (written and illustrated by a Hiroshima survivor)
Ceres the Celestial Legend
Alice 19th
Magic Knight Rayearth
Demon Diary
Aishetaruze Baby
Magical Girl Pretty Sasami
Wall Flower
Fushigi Yuugi
Hana Kimi
Rosario+Vampire
Pita-Ten
Yurara
Honey Hunt
Bleach
Death Note
Wild Ones
(there are more to be posted later.)

AUTOGRAPHS-
Yuu Watase ($25)
yuriko fuchizaki ($8)
Tara Strong ($8)
Alex Borstein ($5)
FULLY SIGNED POSTER OF THE BAND MUCC ($40)
Mindless Self Indulgence ($7)

RANDOM OTHER STUFF
Pokemon Figures (Quilava, Chansey, Laedyba, Squirtel, Sandslash, Marrowak, Stantler, Weedle, Lapras, Quasire, Marill) all for $6
Talking Pikachu plushy ($5)
Kon Key Chain ($2)
L Patch ($3)
Hollow Keychain ($2)
Byakuya patch ($3)
Costume Kimono, black white red yellow blue ($20)
Pokemon Cards. I have many rare cards, some shadowless, errors, and even holo cards in german. Make an offer/ask what I have :)

DVDS
The Guild Season 1 and 2 ($10)
Yu Yu Hakusho, terrible truths (still wrapped) ($8)
Death Note 1, live action movie ($15)
Pokemon Platinum for DS ($15)
Hell Girl Episodes 1-10 (2 dvds), one in a box set ($30 for both) ($18 for box set/$15 for other)

Costume Kimono in black, white, red, yellow, green. purchased at $40, selling for $20 OBO

what volumes of one piece do you have and how does the L patch look like

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Hachimitsu

I also agree with k.worthley
are you going to arrive on fanime's swapmeet?

thirteen_yen

I'm curious as to how many Ceres manga you own and what would be the price you're willing to sell them at?
Also if you could hold them for me?

cottoncandymuffin

what volumes of +Anime and Natsume's Book o Friends do you have, and how much do you want for them?

k.worthley

So for everyone wanting to buy stuff just shoot me an email about the item you want and I will make sure to bring it if I still have it. I will (hopefully) be able to get a spot at the swap meet, if not, I'll just bring the stuff.

crystalsoul

can you still post a pic of your quilava plush :>

k.worthley

Quote from: crystalsoul on May 24, 2011, 08:55:41 AM
can you still post a pic of your quilava plush :>

The quilava is not a plush, it's a simple little figure, like, fit in the palm of your hand sized. However, my friend does make plushies and I'm sure if you asked her she could make you one, not sure on price. Would you like me to ask her for you?

Valkyrie Ryu

which volume number, and what's the condition and price of the following?:
Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors
Wall Flower

?