badge pick up question!

Started by monchou, March 14, 2010, 06:06:27 PM

monchou

EDIT: I JUST saw that part of the helpful FAQ :/ Dunno how I missed that the first time, sorry! I'll figure something out :/ Any suggestions are welcome, though.

Heya, this is my first Fanime and I have kind of a dumb question, uhm:

I'm registered for all days as a group leader, but I just realized that my ID expires/needs to be renewed/could take a month+ to get back into my hands. Is it at all possible to use a (valid) school ID for pickup? Is there any paperwork/proof etc I could bring in lieu of my government issued ID?

I'm kinda concerned it won't get here before Fanime but I'm not sure what to do, haha X___X I would transfer the leadership to another person, but the only other person I'm going with is my twin sister, who is in the same position as I am so...she's out of the question. :/

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! ; 3 ;

Kyra_Maverick

Email registration to verify, but I think if you bring your expired ID along with the paperwork proving you applied for a renewal they might be able to work something out.

Brad Booyaa

When buying your badge do you take the paper that you printed with you to the Fanime and they give you your badge or whats up lol XD

ewu

no, closer to con there will be a "postcard" that will be available on you account to print out. You will take that to registration to register
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom