[WTS] Gloomy Bears, Tokidoki merch, and other fun things!

Started by chococlatte, March 21, 2010, 08:03:09 PM

chococlatte

Well, I'm starting to really grow out of some of the stuff in my room, so why don't I go on and sell some of the stuff?!

BEFORE YOU BUY:

~ All prices are just approximates and not set in stone.  Feel free to haggle.
~ I live in the Pacifica/San Bruno area.  At this point, I am open to transfers over paypal.  Please do note that you will be paying for shipping and for all the fees within paypal.  Once the package is out of my hands I am no longer responsible for it.  Prices do not include shipping and handling.
~ I'll be willing to hold items for a week.  After that, they're up for grabs.

Let's start!

I have quite a few gloomy bears...

$5 No longer available.

$20 No longer available.

$12 No longer available.

$12 No longer available.

$5 SOLD!

$7

$200 OBO (I've quadrupled the price of the bag after doing a bit of research on eBay.)

$7 each or $12 as a set.

I also have another tokidoki bag (Black print on a ciao styled bag; I forgot the proper name for the print...) for $20 and a pair of white lolita mary jane platform type shoes for $45.  The shoes are a size 5.5.  If you'd like a picture of them, I'd be more than happy to take some.

All items are completely authentic excluding the tarepanda.  I'm not sure of the authenticity of that one.

Please post any offers here or private message me.  If you must, my email address is [email protected]

Have a swell day!

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

chococlatte

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

NoForests

I really want the tokidoki toys, if I could possibly pick up at-con..

I believe I sent an email about it already so sorry for bugging.>.<

abcbadcat

Is the red bloody gloomy bear still available? I'd love to pick that up.

Shoot me a PM :D

chococlatte

No, I'm sorry.  None of the gloomy bears are available.  I really need to update that now...