Ragnarok Online! EPIC

Started by TheMaKaKi, March 22, 2010, 10:24:36 AM

TheMaKaKi

Hey All  ;D

Just wanted to know who still plays Ragnarok Online (RO) here! I play on Rebirth RO (private server) so if you want to play with me, just reply!

Or just reply if you play another server that you think is great! RO is a good hangout/chill game and here's a link for people who don't know what it is: http://ratemyserver.net/ and http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/

There are two types of servers: public (pay 2 play) and private

Rebirth RO is private so it's more limited than the public server!

donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

RyuHayabusa

I play on RebirthRO as well. Haven't logged on in a while. My main characters there are a female lord knight named DarthSaber and my Alchemist, and her name is HotaruTomoe. Just PM me there if you want to talk and play lol.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

TheMaKaKi

Whoa...now that I think about RyuHayabusa weren't you in a guild before? With that name? Ryu Hayabusa? Dude!!!

It's me, Ara...:) If you know from that, then I need not say more to protect my identity har har. Lol.

Green hunter with fairy wings. Woot! Ftw :)
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

RyuHayabusa

@Maki: Oh shi--! Yeah I was in a guild before. Oh wow. PM me if you have aim or any other IM program and we should talk there :3

SuperCoolPeeps

I'm on Loki, and I'll be there depending on when as an Arch Bishop for the con too x3 Long live RO xD
Fanime 2010 - Because we rock
Chidori Kaname, Tessa, Sousuke
Azula, Zuko, Katara, Sokka
Ceada, Marth, Miciah, Ike

TheMaKaKi

@Ryu: can you PM me your AIM?

Omg Dudeee I wanted to cosplay as a Champion :D but I haven't gotten started and I don't think RO gets cosplayed alot :(

@Peeps: you're on Loki on Rebirth???
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

Jelly Soup

I play every few months or so, whenever I remember it exists. The last server I played on was RebirthRO and I played around with the Taekwondo Kid class.

pikaachi

I used to play this a lot. I still have my account in FeelRO X3

FScarlettHenry

I'm playing a new server called VeeeRO. =D It's really fun! Look it up on RMS, it has high ratings so far.

r4nd0m

just signed into eternityRO for the first time in months and its dead :<

Jelly Soup

A long while back, I was on a server called MuahahahahaRO. It was nice, but the small community fought with each other too much.

Then I bounced over to Domo-KunRO, which was a homosexual oriented RP server. Great community, if you liked to cyber.  :-\

Then I used RaiRO, the 8-Bit Theater home server. I don't really have an opinion on it, as I didn't spend much time there.

ket

:O Yay RO! I use to play on Sakray, when it existed. Souls of Styx guild. Then Iris when we merged, same guild, then absorbed into Ah...ah...crap what was it called...Noblisse Oblige I think :x I can't think too well, its way late. Not been on iRO in almost 2 years now :P

Am currently barely active on one called Blackout RO, but meh.

RO was my first longterm mmorpg and I've loved it the most over any other mmo to today :D And I've been cosplaying a High Priest last 2 years of Fanime cause I love RO so much x3

Jelly Soup

The last time I actively used iRO, Sakray was the place to be for casuals. The main servers were crowded as all hell, but Sakray normally only had a userbase of around 500 people who were on at scattered times. It was much easier to make friends and chit chat, or at least I found it to be.

I've read that people from those days are saying Valkyrie is similar to what Sakray used to be.

Anyone tried the DS game that was released a month or few ago?

koji

Quote from: ket on June 04, 2010, 03:07:59 AM
:O Yay RO! I use to play on Sakray, when it existed. Souls of Styx guild. Then Iris when we merged, same guild, then absorbed into Ah...ah...crap what was it called...Noblisse Oblige I think :x I can't think too well, its way late. Not been on iRO in almost 2 years now :P

Am currently barely active on one called Blackout RO, but meh.

RO was my first longterm mmorpg and I've loved it the most over any other mmo to today :D And I've been cosplaying a High Priest last 2 years of Fanime cause I love RO so much x3

Random but Riotblade of Blackout is a Fanime attendee  ::)

Piccahoe

I used to play on EssenceRO (the best imo) but the server got really slow and I end up getting killed a lot.
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

pSyChOgArDeN

LOL I used to play on Rebirth (Eir server) for about a year.
But the GMs became VERY corrupt so I left~

Now I'm kinda playing on Revolution .. but no friends = no fun

so ive been downloading/trying out lots of servers ._.;;;

no luck on that perfect one yet :P

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

Jelly Soup

Depending on what you're playing for, it can be really easy or really hard to find a server you can be happy with. I like leveling for the sake of exploring the game and enjoying the atmosphere whenever I like, wherever I like. To that end, the first private server I was on was great, as they had free instant warps to just about every damn place in the game.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: pSyChOgArDeN on June 18, 2010, 12:11:52 AM

That's why i probably left too cause they were in fact just like that,. If anyone opposed anything that they did, they would get thrown in jail. Good thing I left too.

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 18, 2010, 02:34:17 PM

That's why i probably left too cause they were in fact just like that,. If anyone opposed anything that they did, they would get thrown in jail. Good thing I left too.

haha Did you used to play on Loki, Eir, or Tyr? :3

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: pSyChOgArDeN on June 18, 2010, 05:56:08 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 18, 2010, 02:34:17 PM

haha Did you used to play on Loki, Eir, or Tyr? :3

Loki. My main character was a female LK named DarthSaber lol