Ragnarok Online! EPIC

Started by TheMaKaKi, March 22, 2010, 10:24:36 AM

pSyChOgArDeN

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 19, 2010, 02:39:37 AM
Quote from: pSyChOgArDeN on June 18, 2010, 05:56:08 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 18, 2010, 02:34:17 PM
Quote from: pSyChOgArDeN on June 18, 2010, 12:11:52 AM
LOL I used to play on Rebirth (Eir server) for about a year.
But the GMs became VERY corrupt so I left~

Now I'm kinda playing on Revolution .. but no friends = no fun

so ive been downloading/trying out lots of servers ._.;;;

no luck on that perfect one yet :P

That's why i probably left too cause they were in fact just like that,. If anyone opposed anything that they did, they would get thrown in jail. Good thing I left too.

haha Did you used to play on Loki, Eir, or Tyr? :3

Loki. My main character was a female LK named DarthSaber lol

Oooh okay~! I only played Loki for a bit (mainly to test classes) xD
But mainly played on Eir~!
Do you still play? Or are you on a different server now? :]

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: pSyChOgArDeN on June 19, 2010, 09:46:44 AM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 19, 2010, 02:39:37 AM
Quote from: pSyChOgArDeN on June 18, 2010, 05:56:08 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on June 18, 2010, 02:34:17 PM
Quote from: pSyChOgArDeN on June 18, 2010, 12:11:52 AM
LOL I used to play on Rebirth (Eir server) for about a year.
But the GMs became VERY corrupt so I left~

Now I'm kinda playing on Revolution .. but no friends = no fun

so ive been downloading/trying out lots of servers ._.;;;

no luck on that perfect one yet :P

That's why i probably left too cause they were in fact just like that,. If anyone opposed anything that they did, they would get thrown in jail. Good thing I left too.

haha Did you used to play on Loki, Eir, or Tyr? :3

Loki. My main character was a female LK named DarthSaber lol

Oooh okay~! I only played Loki for a bit (mainly to test classes) xD
But mainly played on Eir~!
Do you still play? Or are you on a different server now? :]

Once in a while. I should log on just to see if anything is changed. if I do, just PM me through there :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

AthenaAngie

I've played RO for several years now~ in a couple of private servers after official server got waaaaaay too spendy x.x  Currently not playing much anymore since I'm trying to "balance" my life xD get addicted so easily and forget to do other stuffs @_@ and also 3rd class seems a little too imba for me..makes me miss the old days where everyone's needs and is almost always in a party fighting and teaming up to go boss hunting and stuffs xD But then again, I'm starting to miss ro again D: Oh sweet, sweet memories~  :D

Quote from: TheMaKaKi on April 02, 2010, 06:50:31 PM
Omg Dudeee I wanted to cosplay as a Champion :D but I haven't gotten started and I don't think RO gets cosplayed alot :(

RyuHayabusa just started a gathering for 2011~ :D Clickie and join us! --> http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,14549.0.html

xMyuu

Ha~ Ragnarok... I haven't play it in a year, and I do miss it D; Even if it were the free, private servers [because I don't want to bother paying for the real game knowing I'd be an off and on play, until I found out from a friend that there's actually a free server in the original RO >__>]

TheMaKaKi

Is this for reals!? I need help in assembling a cosplay ^^ and I would be ecstatic to cosplay in a RO group! YEA!!!

Quote from: AthenaAngie on June 20, 2010, 02:35:04 AM
I've played RO for several years now~ in a couple of private servers after official server got waaaaaay too spendy x.x  Currently not playing much anymore since I'm trying to "balance" my life xD get addicted so easily and forget to do other stuffs @_@ and also 3rd class seems a little too imba for me..makes me miss the old days where everyone's needs and is almost always in a party fighting and teaming up to go boss hunting and stuffs xD But then again, I'm starting to miss ro again D: Oh sweet, sweet memories~  :D

Quote from: TheMaKaKi on April 02, 2010, 06:50:31 PM
Omg Dudeee I wanted to cosplay as a Champion :D but I haven't gotten started and I don't think RO gets cosplayed alot :(

RyuHayabusa just started a gathering for 2011~ :D Clickie and join us! --> http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,14549.0.html
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

Sherbert

Haha wasted away a ton of my life playing RO, good times. XD I started playing right before the 2-2 classes were introduced, so there wasn't even Crusaders, Champions, etc. I always mained a Crusader/Paladin though. Used to play on XeRO, then ProjectRO, and the last one I played on regularly was PCRO. I think my greatest accomplishments in that game was taking down MVPs with just my brother as a priest healing me, actually getting a moonlight flower card drop, and doing the entire in-game quest to get the mighty Tyrfing! I loved that sword, 200 ATT one hander with shadow element. (And it sucked away HP constantly and I'd sit in Prontera dead and people were like WTF?!) :D I never did get to be a 99 Pally though. T.T I always played on low rate servers, like 3/3/5s and stuff.

I was Snow Villiers from FFXIII accompanied by a Sazh Kastroy from the same game at Fanime 2011. If you have pictures of either of us send me a pm or email! Thanks!