Any requests?

Started by Michirud3cora, March 24, 2010, 01:55:27 AM

Michirud3cora

Girlfriend, friends, and I are going to get a booth. It's gonna be our 1st time going and first time selling. We just wanted to know what people are looking for. What kind of anime are you interested in? What products? Etc... I'm providing some anime based stuff like posters, scrolls, hats, key chains, pillows, plushies... Some Japanese candy, drinks, maybe pocky... And they're probably hand crafting some things. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.
'09 - first year of fanime con

cosplaying - setsuna of Negima

kamisamabunny

theres a whole thread on what we want
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10192.msg367279/topicseen.html#msg367279

"Things that you wish they had in the Dealers room."

wish you girls luck <3
All I want is "you", whoever you turn out to be <3

Moonblossom

I am a huge sucker for Re-Ment and Megahouse blind boxes. Adorable little miniatures. If you can get cute series of those, you've got a customer for certain here.

Rodney_Pheonix

I personally prefer the Metal Can/bottle machinas of Ramune over the glass bottles. Yes the bead top is cool, but it can't be closed up afterwards, and I don't like the spill hazard.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Elimeno

Any sort of plushie will sell, certain accessories such as hats, scarves, gloves, rings, ties, those face masks Lokisa sells, and Trading figures.  basically anything someone can get under 20 bucks and you should be good.  as for what I want? I'm gonna have to to with Rodney, i like the cans better theres more drink in them :P
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

AngelWings

I'd be happy to find Tales of Vesperia stuff.... oooh and some really nice figurines*lol not tales of* would be amazing!!!

LOVE.SAE

K-ON STUFF. GUILTY GEAR STUFF. BLAZBLUE STUFF. TOUHOU STUFF. CLOTHES. ( = 3 = )

kamisamabunny

i'm looking for cute bento accessories, a copy of the kimi wa petto drama dvd (or hell even just files saved on a usb drive)
cute hair clips/hats
gloves
and stickers. omfg do i want more stickers :D

p.s. grab bags are the best things in the world, you should try to make at least a few affordable ones.
All I want is "you", whoever you turn out to be <3

Knightfire

Starting work for Fanime 2011