Forum's Tabletop RPG Session 2010

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, March 26, 2010, 09:45:17 AM

TC X0 Lt 0X

So I think it is high time we all start talking about making plans for another session of a Tabletop RPG game. Last year a group of us forum goers set up and played a session of D&D4e and Maid RPG. I think it would be great to have another session or two again this year, especially for some Maid RPG madness.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Menchi

Do you play at the con, online, or organize play sessions at someone's house?

In either case, I may be interested.

TC X0 Lt 0X

We play at-con. Last year ('09), we played a session of D&D4e and MaidRPG.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

Twas Very fun at the Con. If people are interested i would not mind running for a group, though i feel this time the players should decide the level of play. Anyways im looking forward to some intense rpg action

havok rt

Well I'm in. I'd like to do something paragon personally.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

azor12

Paragon eh? Sounds classy, Im up for it, any other suggestions/takers

TC X0 Lt 0X

Someone must run some Maid.
nuff said.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 28, 2010, 01:08:48 AM
Someone must run some Maid.
nuff said.
I would totally be down for some Maid, and I know another friend of mine would be to.

azor12

Agreed as well, Lets get some Maids on

Ayanami Rei First Child

We should post up the date/times of when we'll be running RPG games, so we can be sure to join up. I'd hate to miss out on a Maids game, just because I wasn't in the game room at the right time @.@

Menchi

I've never run one of these, but I assume for now they're gathering interest and waiting for a rough fanime schedule to come out before setting a time for the games.  It would suck to set up a time and date only for the DM to find out there's a panel they really want to go to set up for the same time. 

That said, I will likely have to pull my name out of this hat.  Unless the game is held in the evening, I will likely be busy for most of the day.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Ayanami Rei First Child on March 29, 2010, 01:18:26 AM
We should post up the date/times of when we'll be running RPG games, so we can be sure to join up. I'd hate to miss out on a Maids game, just because I wasn't in the game room at the right time @.@

I'll edit my post up top to include times/places when he has some set.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Menchi on March 29, 2010, 08:23:35 AM
I've never run one of these, but I assume for now they're gathering interest and waiting for a rough fanime schedule to come out before setting a time for the games.  It would suck to set up a time and date only for the DM to find out there's a panel they really want to go to set up for the same time. 

That said, I will likely have to pull my name out of this hat.  Unless the game is held in the evening, I will likely be busy for most of the day.

We'll I don't know exactly what times to expect, but the last games we've had were at mid-day =/
And speaking of panels, the best way for us avoid conflict with them is to play early Friday like we did last year. And if all of us will be there it may be possible to get a game in Thursday Night.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

Sounds like a plan. I know ill be there Thursday. Also Id like to throw out the idea of a Sunday Game. So Far,Ive heard a paragon lvl 16 adventure from Havok, but suggestions would be awesome too.

azor12

So any takers for ttrpgs. btw Im doing an intro panel to ttrpgs this year so please stop on by

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

Yeah, Both Havok And I got panels this year so were going to make sure TTRPGs are truly represented. So any ideas/suggestions/help would be appreciated. Also I plan to run several small tutorial adventures for 4e, in addition to the 2010 4e Game so if there is anything youd like to recomend for the 2010 game Fanime hopefuls please let me know.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

Well, if anyone is interested this year i would like to try and run Mutants and Masterminds( Super Hero RPG), though I can still run 4e D&D.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: azor12 on April 25, 2010, 07:32:38 PM
Well, if anyone is interested this year i would like to try and run Mutants and Masterminds( Super Hero RPG), though I can still run 4e D&D.

I'm down.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.