Forum's Tabletop RPG Session 2010

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, March 26, 2010, 09:45:17 AM

Ayanami Rei First Child

I might be interested in getting down with that. There's just something special about creating a new character in a new game ^_^

Stranghill

Total newbie here (As evidenced by my other topic) but I would definitely be interested in getting my game on, so-to-speak. (I have basic understanding of D&D, but no real practice/experience)
"Blood begets blood. Nobody knows what i means for certain. Except trouble. Everyone knows it means trouble." -Stranghill Olganis

lycan510

How about a Feyrun? Do you have premade characters, or do people bring/make their own? And what about spycraft? Anyone played that?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

azor12

Well some people are ahead of the game and make their own, but usually characters are made at con. I would like and try to get some sessions going for D&D 4e, Mutants and Masterminds, etc. Im planning on doing signups for games at my panel on friday @ 6pm.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Bump to the top.

Once the schedule is up we should get some meet up times up so we all have an idea whats going on.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

thesteve

has a lvl been set for these games. i would to play, as I'm coming from out of state i would like to make my character before the con
thanks in advance
thesteve   

azor12

All right all, with the schedule up, I think its time we plan our gaming session. Personally i would be down for a Sunday afternoon game, around 3 or laterish. I will be willing to run D&D 4.0 and would be up to running a paragon tier adventure, probably around lvl 16. If anyone is down please reply back. I would like to get at least 5 people for this game.

Also if your new to D&D and would like to learn how to play 4.0, please stop by the panel "That's How I Roll" Friday at 6pm for a basic overview of what makes 4e tick. In addition to the panel, Saturday i plan to host at least 3 beginner sessions of D&D 4.0 with pregenerated characters. So please come on out, have some fun and lets have a blast rolling some dice at Fanime this year! Woot!