Tabletop (Board/Card Games)

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, March 28, 2010, 02:10:33 AM

CaptainYossarian

So, I guess its a little early to be thinking about this, but are either of you interested in reprising for round 2 next  year? I've picked up Dunwitch and will probably have Innsmouth by the con, so there should be a bit more spice. Anyone else, is of course, welcome to join, although 3 should be fine, as its really the optimal number of investigators in terms of time investment.
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"

Dracil

Certainly.  More Arkham Horror is good.

Antstep

Does anyone know if people bring their Magic the gathering decks? I have several and i'd love to play a few games and would even be willing to let people borrow a deck for a quick match.

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Dracil

Hey CaptainYossarian, and all others interested in Cthulhu, I now have Mansions of Madness, and will likely bring that.

Roguemagus

I'll be bringing a Magic deck and some dice. I hope someone's running a drop-in game, I'm really not that particular. 3.5 DnD, 4e DnD, WoD, Exalted, Deadlands, whatever.

CaptainYossarian

Quote from: Dracil on March 13, 2011, 10:54:22 PM
Hey CaptainYossarian, and all others interested in Cthulhu, I now have Mansions of Madness, and will likely bring that.

That sounds really fun. I haven't played it before, but I've heard its quite good. Count me in.
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"

Roguemagus

It occurs to me that I can bring Chrononauts. It's a lot of fun.

Antstep

Quote from: Roguemagus on March 14, 2011, 04:04:20 PM
It occurs to me that I can bring Chrononauts. It's a lot of fun.
Sounds really cool. And i'll be down for playing some games of MTG too.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I Can Play Yu-Gi-Oh with anyone to a competitive level.

And to note:
WE NEED TO RUN MAID RPG AGAIN.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TamOcello

Not sure if I'm going, but if I am, I'ma bring my Navia Drapt set.  Enough for two people, but the pieces are limited.

Ska_Kitti

:3 I'll be bringing my "Kaiba Case" and likely challenging people at random if I have any free time~
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Antstep

Lol i used to play Yugioh and i still have a case with Kaiba on it XD

Mordyan

Quote from: CaptainYossarian on March 14, 2011, 01:08:29 AM
Quote from: Dracil on March 13, 2011, 10:54:22 PM

That sounds really fun. I haven't played it before, but I've heard its quite good. Count me in.
Damn I also just bought that game! We will have to give it a try.

Have you played it yet?

Dracil

I think I've played 1, 2 and 4.

otakuya

According to the conv center's schedule, there are YGO and MTG regional tournaments going on there about 2 weeks before Fanime.

Just a heads up for you CCG players. I still have my MtG deck but I don't play anymore (it was back when 8th edition was the newest series)

Antstep

I read about this but i'm no where near as good as some of the players entering big-time tourneys such as this. And if you don't want your deck anymore, i'll take it off your hands  ;)

otakuya

I'm gonna keep my deck(s), cuz I never know when I might get that MTG bug again in the future [It's a red/green 'direct damage' deck]. My old Pokemon TCG deck too [Water/Electric based deck]

abcbadcat

Bringing mah YGO deck... in a POKEMON BOX!

FullMetalDonut

Will be bringing Guillotine and L5R CCG.