CREATE THAT ANIME 2010!

Started by SunshineDuk, March 29, 2010, 10:47:12 AM

SunshineDuk

Come one and all to Create That Anime 2010! That's right, your favorite anime improv gameshow is back again for a third year of shenanigans!

For those of you who've been out of the loop, CTA is the gameshow where we give contestants a randomly generated anime title and three randomly selected anime cliches, and they get two minutes to describe that anime! It's tons of fun and hilarity for everyone. This year we'll also be running CREATE THAT HENTAI, for those of you who stick around for after-hours ridiculous.

Got questions about the format? Suggestions, comments, death threats? Want to tell us how excited you are? Post here!

Want to get a head start and actually play a version of the game RIGHT HERE ON THESE VERY FORUMS? Then click on over! http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13807.0.html

~Duk
Sometimes, I go into space. Sometimes, I don't come back. Sometimes, it's a wind-up for a ROCKET PUNCH.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Went to the panel the 2 previous years and definitely returning this year.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

SunshineDuk

Thanks to everyone who came to both panels! You were the real stars of the show, and made it hilarious fun for everyone. You can be sure we'll be back next year, with all kinds of new shenanigans and good times!

~Duk
Sometimes, I go into space. Sometimes, I don't come back. Sometimes, it's a wind-up for a ROCKET PUNCH.

coolguy

I can't believe no one has replied to this post yet. This panel along with the "create that hentai" panel are definitely underrated. These two are probably two of the top 10 panels they have at Fanime. ("create that hentai" is in the top 3 for me because of the content not able to be said in "create that anime")

But seriously guys, Ben was an awesome host, Greg is by far the man of the hour, with the computer commentary, and third guy is cool and funny as well (Sorry I didn't get your name, I didn't make it until 10 minutes into the panel so I missed introductions and it wasn't said enough during the panel to catch it)

Thanks for giving everyone such a great show, hopefully it will be back next year.