Who dares eat the Burritozilla at Fanime?

Started by N.E.R.V.agent220, March 29, 2010, 09:12:23 PM

N.E.R.V.agent220

The Burritozilla is a five pound burrito from Iguanas Restaurant off S. 3rd st in San Jose. I mean is it really worth getting even though that it is a huge meal which will last an entire day. This can cause a con casualty and a con hazard waiting to happen. The likely symptoms, passing of gas on occasion, indigestion, stomach cramps, random trips to the bathroom, nausea and a huge mess on hotel or con grounds if you can not contain its ingredients or your digestive system.
So is anyone willing to risk it or do I need to have N.E.R.V. medical staff ready to go.  8)     

TheMaKaKi

I have stopped by the Iguana's but never got the Burritozilla. It's like $18 Lol! I just think I can't handle all that burrito-ness hehe. Good luck~
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

Jerry

I've eaten that in a sitting before- its not that big of a deal.

and i was still hungry for dessert. [there's always room for dessert]  ;)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Moonblossom

God, I didn't realize they were *that* big. I feel like I could buy one thursday night and just put it in the hotel minifridge, cutting slices off as the weekend goes on. It would feed me till tuesday!

Lalaviolet

So if people are so vocal about the stench of BO that permeates conventions from the hygienically challenged....why would you encourage them to eat massive burritos on top of that? That sounds like a health hazard to me  :o

N.E.R.V.agent220

Quote from: Lalaviolet on April 04, 2010, 03:15:32 PM
So if people are so vocal about the stench of BO that permeates conventions from the hygienically challenged....why would you encourage them to eat massive burritos on top of that? That sounds like a health hazard to me  :o
because whoever is going to attempt to eat it, they are out of their minds and will make a fool out of themselves at the con once it will be in someone's system and not think beforehand. This is a P.S.A. not a promotion. and I encourage anyone's feedback if he or she will make an attempt to purchase it or not and either save yourself from a @%^":$ weekend medically or do something assertive and just split it with your friends. Moonblossom is doing the assertive thing and consuming the massive burrito as meals that will last the weekend. Jerry has eaten it before and let's just pray that he survived afterwards and not had a medical distraction at the con and TheMaKaki, thanks for the reply not only you are a wise spender but you did the right thing and not take any chances that will ruin your weekend. There is a majority that had viewed this post (P.S.A.) already and that's good. Save yourself or tell me "What are you going to do with that Burritozilla."

prototypem

TC X0 Lt 0X

Oh I'll buy one...
After convention though. I'd rather not have my insides explode during convention. As long as I can order Asada and minus the Guac that is...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

HeyItsMeeEE

not really a fan of iguana's, but I could probably do it, and i rather much see someone do the 911 challenge at smoke eaters. Any takers?
SUP?

amaya_JDB

What does the person get in return if they finish all of it in one sitting? And what happens if one can't finish it in one sitting?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

TheMaKaKi

Quote from: amaya_JDB on April 08, 2010, 01:02:27 AM
What does the person get in return if they finish all of it in one sitting? And what happens if one can't finish it in one sitting?

Alot of gas...still alot of gas haha
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

amaya_JDB

Is anyone gonna pay for it?

My fiance is deciding about it, but only if someone pays for it.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

N.E.R.V.agent220

Quote from: TheMaKaKi on April 08, 2010, 01:33:31 AM
Quote from: amaya_JDB on April 08, 2010, 01:02:27 AM

Alot of gas...still alot of gas haha
Quote from: HeyItsMeeEE on April 08, 2010, 12:07:44 AM
not really a fan of iguana's, but I could probably do it, and i rather much see someone do the 911 challenge at smoke eaters. Any takers?
I wouldn't do this challenge if I were all you guys not only there is a lot of gas but a possibility of a trip to the hospital. I don't know if all you guys are medically insured but N.E.R.V. medical unit will be on a look out.  8)

michiko nakano

nerv, again with being concerned with other people... if they decide to eat the burritozilla, let them.  Jerry is totally fine, by the way. 

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

N.E.R.V.agent220

Quote from: michiko nakano on April 08, 2010, 11:00:26 AM
nerv, again with being concerned with other people... if they decide to eat the burritozilla, let them.  Jerry is totally fine, by the way. 
Allright michi if you think that seeing someone eat the burritozilla at Fanime is totally random and interesting then might as well be that way.

N.E.R.V.agent220

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

michiko nakano

Quote from: N.E.R.V.agent220 on April 08, 2010, 03:10:59 PM
What I like to have right now.. is for all you fat, calorie abusing, lack of athletic ability con attending burritozilla lovers to hold your posts.
karma. you're in for baaaaad karma. 

G.I.R

Quote from: Moonblossom on April 01, 2010, 10:27:49 AM
God, I didn't realize they were *that* big. I feel like I could buy one thursday night and just put it in the hotel minifridge, cutting slices off as the weekend goes on. It would feed me till tuesday!
It's so big that after you've had your first nights meal, you can wrap yourself up inside of it to keep warm!  :D