Looking for other cosplayers! See first post for rules in this thread!

Started by BSaphire, March 30, 2010, 10:11:59 AM

How many people do you think attend Fanime over the 4 days of Memorial Weekend?

1,000 - 7,000
0 (0%)
7,001 - 10, 000
0 (0%)
10,001 - 12, 000
0 (0%)
12,001 - 15, 000
0 (0%)
15,001 - 18,000
2 (100%)
18,001 - 20,000
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

MyMidnightAffair

Meeting other cosplayers is the best about Fanime~~
;D
Are there any Pandora Hearts/Kuroshitsuji/ Izuna:Legend of the Unemployed Ninja cosplayers out there???
:D

summerchristmas838

So...aah... I'm wondering if anybody will be interested in meeting up for a Durarara!! gathering. I personally am cosplaying Erika~ (gogogo ;)).*Edit 4/23* I am sending this to the Cosplayer thread. Read the first post there and if you want to start a gathering it explains what to do and where to go.
Thank you
BSaphire

lycan510

Quote from: sadistic-otaku on April 15, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
I'll be going as Ezio (v. altair armor) from Assassin's Creed 2 over the weekend. Any other assassins creed cosplayers want to walk around? 

I willl also be wandering around as Ezio Auditore (non-altair armor, probably)
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Eeri-chan

Yosha! I am so excited about Fanime! I can't believe it's a month away!

I will be cosplaying Rock Lee (sexy no jutsu version, because I do not feel like binding) and Cardcaptor Sakura (in the Watery Battlecostume).

Is there anyone else cosplaying from Naruto (I'm sure there are a ton of people), especially Gaara and Tenten? I just got a message from someone who's cosplaying Neji (sexy no jutsu to match my Lee) and it would be awesome if we had the full Team Gai! And I just want a Gaara because I ship GaaraLee. What about anyone cosplaying from CCS? My friend is cosplaying the Watery card to my Sakura, it would be so cool if we had a Tomoyo-chan, Li-kun, and/or Meilin! Heck, even a Kero! :)

I'm planning on cosplaying Lee Thursday and Friday, and Sunday for the meet-up; I'm planning on cosplaying Sakura on Saturday, later on Sunday for the meet-up, and Monday.

:)

Shionami

My best friend's birthday was today and I usually do something big and special for her. Did my thing and now I'm here to plan next year's big thing. Would anyone be interested in helping me record a short 20-30 second video for her next birthday? I'm planning on gathering as many cosplayers and congoers into a large group to yell out "Happy birthday, Michelle!" on cue. We'll most likely meet in front of the convention center since foot that's where a lot of people congregate at all times of the day. If not, then we'll probably gather at Cesar Chavez Park around the wooden snake.

Now this is not a reason to act unresponsible but an earnest request to do something big for my friend.

Another video I'd be interested in doing is a large group of cosplayers and congoers dancing as result of other people dancing, a sort of dance chain reaction starting with only one person and growing. Done responsibly and with respect to others and the convention center itself, of course. This would most likely happen in the same places mentioned above.

Any ideas on other large group birthday greetings are welcome, within the bounds of reality. Eccentricity is encouraged but I'd like to maintain a certain level or everyday casualness.
"Your hair!... She punched the highlights out of your hair!"

demetria656

Hey folks, this is Demetria!
I hope I can meet you all very soon at Fanime.

I need some help.
I am #48 of the Skits, we are know as the  "Who's?".
We are planning a Hetalia skit, but i need a charcter!
We need a France!! With out a France and a America, our skit can not work, and i have been planning this since last summer con at Sac-anime.
If you guys can help me out, that would be awesome!
But send me a email at ( [email protected] )

Hope to see you all there!
Over an out~

P.s. Who will you be at Fanime? Ill be England,Egypt and Cyprus.
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

M

Welcome to the forums.

I would suggest that you change the title of your post so that people that skim threads can figure out what you're looking for.

Might I suggest, "Hetalia skit group, looking for a France?"
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

BrightHeart76

I will be cosplaying Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle on Saturday.  Any other Howl's Moving Castle cosplayers on Saturday?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

monikamilani

I was going to go as pocky but im going as girl ranma now.
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

luluuxduplica1223

I might dress up as a Mew from Tokyo Mew Mew. If anyone else is, PM me. ^_^ I also need help deciding which of the three I chose to dress as. :3

If anyone is interested, PM me :D I'd love to know if any other Mew lovers are here xD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

kittymaxwell2004

I'm cosplaying Rosette from Chrono Crusade!! Is there any other Chrono Crusade cosplayers out there?? :3

kohana ichibana

I'll probably be just a miko (the outfit in my picture) or Tohru from Furuba. (since I can't get my new outfit I'll use the old!) but I'll be a vendor in the artist alley so I won't get to leave much. If anyone would like to go to lunch as a cosplay group that would be awesome!

I won't get to meet people that don't come to my table because of being a vendor but I think it would be fun to go with a random group of people out to lunch or a picnic or something. :D
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

AnimeFans4Yaoi

I'm cosplaying as Simca and maybe Mikan (if I can get her wig in time)...(Air Gear)

My friend Usagi is cosplaying Russia (Axis Powers)

My other friend is cosplaying L (DeathNote)

Yet another friend is cosplaying Sasuke (Naruto) and her girlfriend is going to be Itachi (Naruto)

We'd love to hang out with anyone as long as friendly :)

albinocondom

I'm going to be going as Agatsuma Soubi from Loveless all weekend... I feel like I'll be the only one from Loveless, haha! /feels lame

AnimeFans4Yaoi

Quote from: albinocondom on May 08, 2010, 08:49:33 PM
I'm going to be going as Agatsuma Soubi from Loveless all weekend... I feel like I'll be the only one from Loveless, haha! /feels lame

Ah don't think that :D My friend who is cosplaying Sasuke will most likely cosplay Ritsuka as well so your not alone xD

LastExile

I'm gonna be doing Southern Italy/Romano from Hetalia for most of the weekend, and my friend's cosplaying as Northern Italy.
And I'll be going as Kida Masaomi from Durarara on Monday for sure, though I may go as him other random times over the weekend as well. I'm also bringing my Near cosplay just in case.
So far, I'm the only Kida cosplayer coming to Fanime. :P

ovtrlan

Yep, Mass Effect. Hard to do, but oh so worth it if you pull it off! :D

I plan to have this meetup at noon on Saturday, at the fountain. :D Tell me here if you're going to be there! You don't have to be in costume, but it would be awesome. EVERYONE IS WELCOME! :D
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

wremble

Anyone cosplaying from it this year? A few friends and myself have costumes for it if anyone wants to meet up
smile -wremble- loves you!

ovtrlan

Garrus Vakarian from Mass Effect 1 (Would love to find other ME cosplayers to get a photoshoot with, or just hang out! These costumes are not easy to make and it would be amazing)
Cloud Strife (Advent Children, so overdone but I'm doing it for a friend :P)
Zhuge Liang (Dynasty Warriors 3)
Kairi (Kingdom Hearts 2, this will be BRIEF and for a photoshoot only. If you want to get pics with me in it beforehand tell me fast xD)
Sora (Kingdom hearts 2. I will not be attending the meetup as this will be short too)
Auron (Final Fantasy X, for my 21st birthday, and the first official day of Fanime. It'll be hella late at night when I get there, but better than nothing :P)
Pein (Naruto, only doing this for a very short time for a friend)
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

kane64

Quote from: wremble on May 10, 2010, 06:18:08 PM
Anyone cosplaying from it this year? A few friends and myself have costumes for it if anyone wants to meet up
I will be. Planning on going as Bunshichi(Council member) on Saturday.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians